Apple announces new iPhone 5 at live event!

Ohh, I realized that Jake meant ishredder app. Too late for me because I already destroyed my sim card. If I know this app before, I could buy iShredder Pro. I could erase all data in my old iphone 4.

Oh, well. :aw:
You dont need your Sim Card to use the iShredder, your iPhone plays like a iPod touch without SIM card.

The highlander - I didn't try it, but the reviews says, it's good for a $4.99 (AUD) app but there's the royal one for $499 - holy smokes! :shock:

and btw, all, I got iPhone 5 yesterday :mrgreen:

I stay with my apple maps.

I actually preferred Google Map for accurate. Apple map seems to be inaccurate and horribly information on traffic. I've heard that Apple map had lead some people to wrong places (to cliff in New Mexico and into desert without cell tower in Australia).

But I respect your prefers.

Google Maps is better than Apple Maps

Google Maps iOS vs. Apple Maps: An In-depth comparison | Digital Trends

Google Maps vs Apple Maps comparison

comparison-table-1-jpg.jpg

Rumor news.. iPhone 5S With Fingerprint Detection In August and iWatch by christmas.

'iPhone 5S' With Fingerprint Detection In August And The 'iWatch' By Christmas?: This Week In Apple Rumors

Oh man!

Apple stocks are falling down due to lack of creativity/productivity. I was hoping for Apple to release its Retina TV to this year. Samsung, and Google GLASS are going to kill Apple iPhones next year if they didn't get anything better. Fingerprinting is SO to me. We have iCloud to lock, erase, locate, and detect theft easily.

attachment.php

Only on freeway had LTE... not my street or my home... Grrr
attachment.php

Oh wow, it looks not good as Verizon but still better than Sprint 3G/WiMax.

It may make sense if LTE is heavily load or congested - more slower.

Back