Anyone planning on going to Melbourne's Deaflympics in 2005?????

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
G'day,
This is to ask and see who and how many are planning on coming out to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia for the Deaflympics 2005? I sure am curious who will be coming. I know a few of my classmates from CSDF are coming, including my own baby sister! Hopefully, my mother will, that's if she's able to afford the flight out here.
Can't wait for the Deaflympics 2005! It'll be grouse in meeting all my friends (those who are coming) and meeting NEW friends as well!
I assure you that Melbourne's a beautiful place! Weatherwise, it's quite similar to California's climate -- just a tad bit unpredictable at times. Famous for its 4 seasons in one day, not kidding. :D

See y'all in 2005! Peace!

Goldie

Oh.. That is too early to say cuz I don't know if I would be going there. so.. With everything going on in my life but I am sure I do want to go over there and.. I am so curious what is it like to be at deaflympics.. you know..

Deaflympics? same name under WGD? if so then when? May i have the information about that? Make me out of curious.

I don't have much information on it, all I know it's happening in Melbourne in 2005 *lol* But I'm sure you can get some information on it from http://www.deaflympics.com -- I hope, ha. But if I *do* get information, I will be sure to pass it along to here. :)

Regards,
Goldie

Hi WonderBum, I noticed that you're from NZ, I have a few mates who live there -- some in Wellington and some in CC (ChristChurch, for those who don't know the abbreviations, hehe)
Joking.
Whereabouts are you from and do you know Jiraffe, she used to live in L.A. and was in DeafZone for a while? She's back in NZ but is hoping to go back to the States for more studying.

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Hi WonderBum, I noticed that you're from NZ, I have a few mates who live there -- some in Wellington and some in CC (ChristChurch, for those who don't know the abbreviations, hehe)
Joking.
Whereabouts are you from and do you know Jiraffe, she used to live in L.A. and was in DeafZone for a while? She's back in NZ but is hoping to go back to the States for more studying.

Goldie

Yup yup yup....

I used to be ShaggyKiwi on DZ, DU.... :)

What was ya nick there?

I've not been to DZ for a long time...but my nick there was Serenity13 -- a lot of ppl I used to know through that site were Debbo, jiraffe, fasty, MikeyBoy, Marse, etc...so many I can't remember them all, ha.

Cheers,
Goldie

Kewlies, Sherrie. :) I was informed by Zizsudura that you both know each others when she lived in Brissie some years ago. :)

Look forward to meeting you at the 2005 Games!

Cheers,
Goldie

I dont think I'll end up going because My daughter would be around 2 years old and I'll be too busy to take her plus, I dont trust flights. Not anymore.

As for Leila, my daughter, I might end up taking her to Disney world or something like that. :) Make her life feel the best and for her to get better life than I did. Shes is going to be 1 lucky lil daughter of mine. :) Oh yes!

Sorry, I dont think I'll end up going. If it was in US... maybe. :)

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
I dont think I'll end up going because My daughter would be around 2 years old and I'll be too busy to take her plus, I dont trust flights. Not anymore.

As for Leila, my daughter, I might end up taking her to Disney world or something like that. :) Make her life feel the best and for her to get better life than I did. Shes is going to be 1 lucky lil daughter of mine. :) Oh yes!

Sorry, I dont think I'll end up going. If it was in US... maybe. :)

It's okies....I was merely curious of who and how many were planning on coming to the 2005 Melbourne Deaflympics. It'll be my first Deaflympics ever! :) Sure am anticipating the event!

Which Disney were you talking about? Disneyland in Anaheim, California or Disney World in Orlando, Florida? I've never been to the Fla one...been to Disneyland a few times.

Goldie

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
most likely will go to the one in Japan

Awww... :( Does that mean you don't want to visit beautiful Australia and meet me, BabyPhat21? :) I was only joking...still I think it'd be great if the lot of you from AD would be coming out here for the 2005 Summer Deaflympics!
I'm still anticipating the event! I've volunteered to be a 'translator' for ASL to Auslan and vice versa since I know both sign language....hoping I'll get that, ha.
When is the Japan event happening? I was surprised to hear about Japan...didn't even hear anything about it, :Oops:

I think it'd be cool if I could go to Japan one day as I'm part Japanese! :)

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
G'day,
This is to ask and see who and how many are planning on coming out to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia for the Deaflympics 2005? I sure am curious who will be coming. I know a few of my classmates from CSDF are coming, including my own baby sister! Hopefully, my mother will, that's if she's able to afford the flight out here.
Can't wait for the Deaflympics 2005! It'll be grouse in meeting all my friends (those who are coming) and meeting NEW friends as well!
I assure you that Melbourne's a beautiful place! Weatherwise, it's quite similar to California's climate -- just a tad bit unpredictable at times. Famous for its 4 seasons in one day, not kidding. :D

See y'all in 2005! Peace!

Goldie

Isn't that "Deaf Olympics?"

Re: Re: Anyone planning on going to Melbourne's Deaflympics in 2005?????

Originally posted by ChelEler
Isn't that "Deaf Olympics?"

Yes it is..but we combined it to 'Deaflympics' :D Sounds more appropriate, don't you think so? :)
They have it on website with the same combination... http://www.deaflympics.com

Goldie

Back