anyone here enjoy shooting guns? for sport or hunting.

DHB, sometimes you can find shotgun shell reloads but I don't know how much cheaper they are. For those who shoot a lot, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy reloading equipment.......I don't think

Mine:

Stoeger Upland side-by-side 20 ga

Rossi Youth single-shot combo 20 ga/.22LR

Taurus Ultra-lite Titanium .38 sp + P

Hubby's:

Bushmaster XM-15 .223

Marlin Lever Action 30-30

Stoeger Condor over-under 20 ga

Taurus PT 709 Slim .9mm

Shared:

Hi-Point Model C-9 .9mm

I will eventually purchase a working replica LeMat revolver. It is a powder loaded .44 9 shot revolver with an extra 16 gauge shotgun barrel.

Gun laws are ultra strict here but i have shot a AK47 and M1 Garand, AK was my fav, but i always wished i could own a FN FAL, The first moment i held one i fell in love.

Sort of and not really. L22 is very small, easy to bring tons of loads than shotgun shells which is more bulky and heavier and you could shoot much more with L22.

There is just pros and cons anyway.

DHB, sometimes you can find shotgun shell reloads but I don't know how much cheaper they are. For those who shoot a lot, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy reloading equipment.......I don't think

Man AR-15 is very nice rifle. I have shoot with AR-15, AK-47. Very loud, man! I own shotgun, and plan to buy L22 rifle and use it for practice. L22 is cheaper if just want practice. Shotgun shells aint cheap.
What do you pay for shells in your neck of the woods?

Mine:

Stoeger Upland side-by-side 20 ga

Rossi Youth single-shot combo 20 ga/.22LR

Taurus Ultra-lite Titanium .38 sp + P

Hubby's:

Bushmaster XM-15 .223

Marlin Lever Action 30-30

Stoeger Condor over-under 20 ga

Taurus PT 709 Slim .9mm

Shared:

Hi-Point Model C-9 .9mm

The Marlin is for my deer hunting this year. It came with a 3-9X40 adjustable scope. Tried it out last week - 2 bullseyes at abt 75 yrds. Guess I am ready. Hope the deer are not.

The Bushmaster has a 4-16X40 AO scope, heavy 16" barrel to shoot all day long, Harris bipod, mated 3-30 rnd clips and detachable brass catcher for the receiver. Without the catcher, it takes a long time to pick up hundreds of rounds. :(

The Taurus is my CC. (Loaded with COR-BON +P defense).

Reba's Taurus is her CC. (Loaded with Federal Premium Hydra-Shok +P defense).

awesome everyone

i leave for a couple days an miss out on the action

i own

DPMS AR-15 with ati 6 position stock, red dot scope, and quadrail

DPMS .308 sniper rifle with magpul prs stock, panther palm rest grip, bipod, and a 10x40x50 osprey scope

mossburg 500 tactical shotgun

357magnum snub nose

.40 smith and wesson M&P

377744_10150480405130196_567310195_11092620_1000853517_n.jpg

if you have kids i would say yes! my friends son has enough for a small army. i baught one just for when i go there becasue when i come through the door i get ambushed! hahaha good times.

Hey Mjorr, thanks for starting this gun lovers thread. I finally had an overwhelming reason to register with AllDeaf!

I have not hunted since I was a teen (50 now) and had places to hunt. Now I mostly shoot down at the local Shooting Range. $25 lets me shoot all day or til I'm out of ammo! How much do you guys pay to shoot? Anyway enough chitchat and on to the goodies! I own:

4" S&W K38 Combat Masterpiece in .38 +P (DOB 1975) that was originally owned by the LASD (Los Angeles Sheriff Dept) I replaced the stock grips w/ a pair of Elk grips.

2 - Military Surplus Yugo SKS in 7.62x39 (DOB 1971 &1975)

Rem Nylon66 Mohawk .22LR (DOB 1959)

.25 Jet Fire (DOB ?) this semi-auto needs to see the gunsmith for a new firing pin.

P.S. I only have a picture of the .38 I will try and find to find time to do a group photo.

Attachments

• 100_2898aa.jpg
    100_2898aa.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 4
Hey Mjorr, thanks for starting this thread. Your sniper rifle looks great. Bet you can head-shot a herd of Zombies 200-plus yards out! I own:

S&W 4" .38 Special +P, Model 15-3, K38 Combat Masterpiece (DOB 1975)

2-Yugo SKS 7.62x39 rifles (DOB 1971 & 1975)

.25 Beretta Jetfire (DOB?)

My favorite is the .38 Special. Least favorite is the Jetfire. How about you all? What is your favorite and least favorite in your arsenal?

Here is my baby. 1975 S&W 4" .38 Special. I swapped out the stock grips w/ a pair of Elk grips.

Attachments

• 100_2898aa.jpg
    100_2898aa.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3
I am not a gun fanatic or hunting fanatic as you can see here. This was taken in the forest as I was taking a nap during a "hunt".
sherishuntingnap.jpg

But, here is a picture of my husbands rifle .25-06 Ruger rifle.
sniperrifle.jpg

Sorry for the double post. I'm new here and did not wait long enough for MOD approval on my photo. BTW how do you guys post larger photos instead of thumbnails as I did?

Hey Mjorr, thanks for starting this gun lovers thread. I finally had an overwhelming reason to register with AllDeaf!

I have not hunted since I was a teen (50 now) and had places to hunt. Now I mostly shoot down at the local Shooting Range. $25 lets me shoot all day or til I'm out of ammo! How much do you guys pay to shoot? Anyway enough chitchat and on to the goodies! I own:

4" S&W K38 Combat Masterpiece in .38 +P (DOB 1975) that was originally owned by the LASD (Los Angeles Sheriff Dept) I replaced the stock grips w/ a pair of Elk grips.

2 - Military Surplus Yugo SKS in 7.62x39 (DOB 1971 &1975)

.25 Jet Fire (DOB ?) this semi-auto needs to see the gunsmith for a new firing pin.

P.S. I only have a picture of the .38 I will try and find to find time to do a group photo.

well untill recently i lived out on the country side so i would soot at home. but now i live in town. there are no ranges here! one i go to is 9 bucks for the rifle pistol range and 25 for the pistol only range. or 50 a year to use it anytime you please. the other is an indoor pistol rangethat is 15 bucks and hour!!!! outragous!

Back