Anybody working on debt?

The only debt I have left is a little less than 165.00 from the visit to the emergency room in 2007. I assumed it was paid for until I received that dirty letter from the collecter. I will pay it off once I received the bill from the hospital.

Well, I got some inheritance from my late father along with my hard-work money. I hope my answer helps.

Nice financial break. Only few will get that experience, majority will have to work hard to pay off their homes.

Consider yourself blessed.

Nice financial break. Only few will get that experience, majority will have to work hard to pay off their homes.

Consider yourself blessed.

Yeah, it was a nice financial break. :ty:, Deaf Mortgage!

ASL video

I know USA Economic is getting worse and worse, and I noticed many people were laid off from company.... I have a chance to meet many people through coffee shop where my husband is owning. Many customer tells him what happened recently.... I feel so hurt for them, and keep praying for them..
My best friend, Japanese moved to Philippine for job. If her husband refuse to go to Philippine,he had to be lay off, so he decided to move there with his whole family including 2 children. I really miss her since she wanted to learn ASL from me.

This is good website that explains you how to free debts!!

Deaf Home Business wordwide!! - Powered by CO.CC

It's never is good to be in any debt for anyone those days!

Great that some of you were doing good at it and hope for others to make it out.

Mine... Had three debts but one was paid off last year while a second one will be paid off by next month (just found out last night - pah!) then there is one more debt to pay off by next year or before likely.

Then hope there shall be no more debt pinning on me and you all no more! :D

Thanks for providing few links I will check out and look forward for more information and tips. Hope for several more members will involve and share more ideas in this personal finance forum in the near future.

Hi, Web730!!

This is mayuna from Greensboro NC!! Hi, Again! Did you have a chance to check the web link ?

If you have any question, please email me at mayunakoki@gmail.com

I want to visit FL someday. I LOVE beach especially disney world. I went there twice, but haven't been there for over 5 years. I don't know when I can go, so I really miss FL!!!

The only debt I have left is a little less than 165.00 from the visit to the emergency room in 2007. I assumed it was paid for until I received that dirty letter from the collecter. I will pay it off once I received the bill from the hospital.

It seems like no fun to get letter from collector.

Yea, I have gotten letter from collector a few times but of course I paid it off before they start putting me in collections.

Yea, I have gotten letter from collector a few times but of course I paid it off before they start putting me in collections.

Yup, I got told from my friend, if any bills are put in collection and will ruin the credit history for 7 years.

I was like jeez and why America is really need credit history...

Recently, my hearing sister told me that she heard on the news that the elected-president Obama will announce that all home owners will get a three percent of house mortgage instead variety of percents from their bank.

I finally got a letter from collection for one doctor bill. I never got the bill for two years (or so) until I got a letter from the collection agency, so I paid off $200 something dollars. Geez. I don't understand why they can't find me somewhere by checking my ssn. Stupid.

Originally Posted by Jacob
not until you win a lottery.

Yes it would be cool to be mortgage free if I win the lottery instead of pay for 10 more years then house mortgage free... :P This is *wish* :giggle:

Ahh, the lottery, I haven't played it in years, it's a waste of money

Yeah, I agree that it´s waste of money that´s why I don´t bother to play the lottery... I prefer to pay house mortgage for 10 more years then mortgage free than spend waste money on lottery...

I´m sorry to hear about debt issues here and would agree that it´s sucker...

I don´t have any debt but all what I get loan from the bank is built my house, then I pay monthly mortgage to my bank that´s all...

I don´t have any debt but all what I get loan from the bank is built my house, then I pay monthly mortgage to my bank that´s all...

If that is all you have, then I would say you are in great shape! I'm working on getting rid of mine but life always gets in the way. :(

Mortgage is part of your debt you pay. If you don't have any debt, that means no house loan, car loan, credit card debts, etc. You got a house to pay, which is your debt.

Mortgage is part of your debt you pay. If you don't have any debt, that means no house loan, car loan, credit card debts, etc. You got a house to pay, which is your debt.

Yes, if I said I have NO debts which mean is no debt... but I only said that I don´t have ANY debts than just house mortgage which mean is one debt is house mortgage.

Back