Anybody working on debt?

Oh ok...you said "but" so my bad. Sometimes, it's easy to miss out what someone is saying. haha

Oh ok...you said "but" so my bad. Sometimes, it's easy to miss out what someone is saying. haha
\

Yes, I can understand that it confuse when I use "but"... instead of "expect", "than", "only" or "just"... You know that the word "but" has many meanings... I prefer use those word "but" instead of expect, than, only or just...

Yes, if I said I have NO debts which mean is no debt... but I only said that I don´t have ANY debts than just house mortgage which mean is one debt is house mortgage.

You could say that you have one debt for the mortgage. This is just a simple and less confusion. But, I wonder how big or how little debt so perhaps you say that "I have a damn large debt for my house mortgage."

I can't wait for Obama to tell us that he will change the mortgage interest from a high percent down to 3 percent. Only 3%. It is really enough for all banks that already earned a huge profit for a very long time, and it has to be stopped. It is fair for all of us to get 3% so that we will feel a lot of relief.

I know USA Economic is getting worse and worse, and I noticed many people were laid off from company.... I have a chance to meet many people through coffee shop where my husband is owning. Many customer tells him what happened recently.... I feel so hurt for them, and keep praying for them..
My best friend, Japanese moved to Philippine for job. If her husband refuse to go to Philippine,he had to be lay off, so he decided to move there with his whole family including 2 children. I really miss her since she wanted to learn ASL from me.

This is good website that explains you how to free debts!!

Deaf Home Business wordwide!! - Powered by CO.CC

Your video is really impact me ! We are in the same boat what I went through hardship finance being single Mom of two sons. I constantly work two jobs (80 hrs) a week.

I will email you when I will have a chance.

I finally got a letter from collection for one doctor bill. I never got the bill for two years (or so) until I got a letter from the collection agency, so I paid off $200 something dollars. Geez. I don't understand why they can't find me somewhere by checking my ssn. Stupid.

Yeah, I got a collection agency letter. I was flabbergasted because they used my old last name since three years ago. I said, what is hell why they have not change my correct last name and address in their database. I was pissed off at the hospital staff who were not doing correct the information when I showed them my new insurance card. I am surprised, hospital staff are very very lazy for not update any correct of name and new address in the medical database.

Recently, my hearing sister told me that she heard on the news that the elected-president Obama will announce that all home owners will get a three percent of house mortgage instead variety of percents from their bank.

wow, my bank just offer me 5.0 % for refinance on 30 years fixed rate.

Yeah, I got a collection agency letter. I was flabbergasted because they used my old last name since three years ago. I said, what is hell why they have not change my correct last name and address in their database. I was pissed off at the hospital staff who were not doing correct the information when I showed them my new insurance card. I am surprised, hospital staff are very very lazy for not update any correct of name and new address in the medical database.

I had almost the similar problem. I still have three different account numbers under same name and department, but a few different doctors that I never met. I am sure that some clerks are really screwed up in the database. I don't really know whether they are coving up their mistake. Some employees are depressed working in the account department especially at the hospital.

My mother asked a clerk to correct it, and the clerk had to say back to us correctly. That's how it works. But, sometimes, they don't. I know how hard it is because it is so easy for a clerk to make a mistake. I would slap clerk's back head to wake up if I have to, but the security glass is the problem.

I had almost the similar problem. I still have three different account numbers under same name and department, but a few different doctors that I never met. I am sure that some clerks are really screwed up in the database. I don't really know whether they are coving up their mistake. Some employees are depressed working in the account department especially at the hospital.

My mother asked a clerk to correct it, and the clerk had to say back to us correctly. That's how it works. But, sometimes, they don't. I know how hard it is because it is so easy for a clerk to make a mistake. I would slap clerk's back head to wake up if I have to, but the security glass is the problem.

It happened to me one year ago that I got a warning letter from Newark Municipal Court for unpaid parking fine. I investigated the parking fine on the MVC website and found out that I was working on that date as it occurred in Newark. I called the clerk to correct the problem. Clerk realized it was a huge mistake because my information was not matched with other information. Clerk urged me to fill out the paperwork as soon as possible. That's what I did it quickly and asked my secretary to type a letter to back me up because she was here with me at work. Eventually, my parking fines were removed by a judge due to a simple clerical error. Duh at a nitwit made an error.

You could say that you have one debt for the mortgage. This is just a simple and less confusion. But, I wonder how big or how little debt so perhaps you say that "I have a damn large debt for my house mortgage."

Okay, next time I will say that I have only one debt is house mortgage... I really don't have any complaint but consider the mortgage as a "rent" because I paid equal amount every month accord 10 years fix contract agreement...

being in debt is not necessarly a bad thing. if you cant save up pfor something you need that month then you have too much in debt. If you have debt becuase of a car loan and house and still have money leftover to maintain , fix, buy things you need, then that should be fine. the only way my statement would be a bad thing is if my wife and I lost both source of income. Too often I see my freinds, coworker saddled with so much debt and they say they are ok until one of thier spouses lose thier jobs and then they start to lose everything.

I really think that people SHOULD plan budget based on one income, not 2. If they have 2 incomes, then thats fine- that means they can pay off things in twice the time. It pisses me off when i hear my freind might have a 1500 a month mortage that goes up every year due to taxes and they go out and buy brandnew cars in 300 plus range and then complain they dont have enough money for lunch. I dont want to hear people complain with a 25k vehicles and mortages at 1500 and up. THEY made the choice to look rich but saddled in debt and can lose everything in heartbeat. SCREW them !!

I am in debt but i am fine with it. I have a mortage that provides a roof over my head, 3 cars in driveway , 2 are paid for, one will be in couple years, i have 3 trailers paid for and another house i rent out to another deaf family. I dont consider my self rich nor i complain or borrow money. I just wish that others whom have high debt by choice to shut up and put up. I am not talking about people with school loans, nor single mortages for a roof over thierr head with one car loan. Why should people go on vacations to hawaii when they have expensive mortage, 2 cars loans nearly 1k credit cards debt and then later go in bankrupty?!! ?????!!!! shame on them!

being in debt is not necessarly a bad thing. if you cant save up pfor something you need that month then you have too much in debt. If you have debt becuase of a car loan and house and still have money leftover to maintain , fix, buy things you need, then that should be fine. the only way my statement would be a bad thing is if my wife and I lost both source of income. Too often I see my freinds, coworker saddled with so much debt and they say they are ok until one of thier spouses lose thier jobs and then they start to lose everything.

I really think that people SHOULD plan budget based on one income, not 2. If they have 2 incomes, then thats fine- that means they can pay off things in twice the time. It pisses me off when i hear my freind might have a 1500 a month mortage that goes up every year due to taxes and they go out and buy brandnew cars in 300 plus range and then complain they dont have enough money for lunch. I dont want to hear people complain with a 25k vehicles and mortages at 1500 and up. THEY made the choice to look rich but saddled in debt and can lose everything in heartbeat. SCREW them !!

I am in debt but i am fine with it. I have a mortage that provides a roof over my head, 3 cars in driveway , 2 are paid for, one will be in couple years, i have 3 trailers paid for and another house i rent out to another deaf family. I dont consider my self rich nor i complain or borrow money. I just wish that others whom have high debt by choice to shut up and put up. I am not talking about people with school loans, nor single mortages for a roof over thierr head with one car loan. Why should people go on vacations to hawaii when they have expensive mortage, 2 cars loans nearly 1k credit cards debt and then later go in bankrupty?!! ?????!!!! shame on them!

:gpost:

If anyone has alot of debt then could file for bankruptcy to wrap debt off but will ruin the credit history for 7 years and student loan isn't included then stuck for life until pay off.

I wouldn't recommended but should be budget wise or watch out about what doing with budget.

Finish with some debts and should finish my auto loan very soon than I thought. And other debt to finish up in few years. ahhhhh!

Back