Anybody here like Keith Wann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheri said:
When I said, two wrongs don't make it right, which meaning gnulinuxman's "wrong" plus Cloggy's "wrong" together does not make a "right." Just because one person said something was as offensive, that doesn't mean another person should do the same. We're not in high school anymore. Let's be real here, gnulinuxman is hearing, how would Cloggy's point of view would have gotten across? It wouldn't effect him as much it would effect those who are deaf. Think about that one for a second.
:gpost:!!!

Cheri said:
When I said, two wrongs don't make it right, which meaning gnulinuxman's "wrong" plus Cloggy's "wrong" together does not make a "right." Just because one person said something was as offensive, that doesn't mean another person should do the same. We're not in high school anymore. Let's be real here, gnulinuxman is hearing, how would Cloggy's point of view would have gotten across? It wouldn't effect him as much it would effect those who are deaf. Think about that one for a second.

Thank you so much, Cheri. Finally somebody see the whole point. ;) Gnulinuxman knows the truth what he saw Deaf reality in his true soul.

These people just dont understand any of those issues. They should be the one who blamed themselves. They both are very rude from the start as they believe in one hearing world only. I dont have any respect that kind of audist attitude people. Thats the whole point here.

:h5:
Sweetmind

Just because one person said something was as offensive, that doesn't mean another person should do the same.

This is strange. I don't recall anyone, you especially, recoil in horror because of what Gnu wrote.
Clearly everyone complains ONLY OF CLOGGY.

Double standard. It is OK to kick down the hearie but God forbid to do the same to the deafie.

It doesn't matter if Gnu is hearing or not, they both were making a point for everyone. Gnu made very rude and insensitive remark but as I've said- it's OK to gang up on a "hearie".

Mind you I am not exactly a hearie but who cares.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
This is strange. I don't recall anyone, you especially, recoil in horror because of what Gnu wrote.
Clearly everyone complains ONLY OF CLOGGY.

Double standard. It is OK to kick down the hearie but God forbid to do the same to the deafie.

It doesn't matter if Gnu is hearing or not, they both were making a point for everyone. Gnu made very rude and insensitive remark but as I've said- it's OK to gang up on a "hearie".

Mind you I am not exactly a hearie but who cares.
Fuzzy

Fuzzy's quote
YOU ARE INCREDIBLY DUMB, Sweetmind.

Look at yourself; talk about the pot calling the kettle black "RME" :Owned:

I find this is very offensive by audist attitude people. Both of you have no respect toward d/Deaf people at all. Also it shows that someone fibbed all along.

Originally Posted by Cloggy
Try this one:

That's what you get for being deaf.

Seriously, this is one reason I like CI.

He is hearing and doesnt make any sense. He is not the one who wears HA/CI device. Scoffs!. He made his own offensive remark comments like yours. d/Deaf is not a *hearing* if you mind. Thats insulting toward Deaf children and makes people think that we can hear everything with devices.

That's lies. Sighs! Thats a real nightmare from audist attitude people.

That is a DOUBLE STANDARD.

Have a good day! ;)
Sweetmind

Sorry Sweetmind I can't dispute you- you make no sense whatsoever.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Fuzzy

:roll: @ Fuzzy

Oh... Whatever.... :blah: :blah:

I see how you are very nice and considerate person Cheri.
You only care about yourself, deaf, and yes-people.

As long as we both were agreeing I was "nice", as soon as I had different opinion than yours Cheri "I showed my true colors".
never mind if I am truly right or wrong, as long as it is against your opinion it MUST BE blah blah blah or wrong.

Thanks for your compassion toward me.

BTW it looks like with deaf pple its 'my way or highway'. Or, more correct- ASL way or highway.

In this world you have two choices- either hear or do ASL....
Can't count on help from neither side, as some of you proved not only in this video, but with your opinions as well.

No mercy for all those in-between.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
BTW it looks like with deaf pple its 'my way or highway'. Or, more correct- ASL way or highway.

Can't count on help from neither side, as some of you proved not only in this video, but with your opinions as well.

Fuzzy

Looks like you are stuck between the worlds: ASL and CI/Elite Hearing Society

Pick one not two....

What is your answer?

Ok guys, let's stop going off topic.. this topic is about Keith Wannn? do you like him? so let's STFU on bashing!

Boult said:
this topic is about Keith Wannn? do you like him? so let's STFU on bashing!

Yes Sir! I'll STFU! :mrgreen:

Keith Wann is a kewl person. I have noticed two of my kids (KODA) will probably tell good jokes. Hopefully, they better not tell about me and my wife....

My two years old daughter wanted to tell her mom a KK joke last night.

Alisha in sign: Knock Knock
Mom: Huh?....who's there?
Alisha: Worm
Mom: Worm who?
Alisha: Worm crawls behind your back
Mom: (jumps out of out bed) Ahhhh! (She inspects her bed and there is no worm in sight)...
Alisha: (giggles)

I am not making up this one...

Pick one not two....

What is your answer?

Excuse me for going off topic again but I was asked a question. I will answer with a question.

Since when do I HAVE to choose? And is it because you think so? Do I tell you what to do with your life?

I have right to choose my own way, you know.. without anybody telling me what to do.

That's the whole point of this video debate - it should be available to everybody, not only the signing or the hearing, but also to those who choosed to stay in between.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
Excuse me for going off topic again but I was asked a question. I will answer with a question.

Since when do I HAVE to choose? And is it because you think so? Do I tell you what to do with your life?

I have right to choose my own way, you know.. without anybody telling me what to do.

That's the whole point of this video debate - it should be available to everybody, not only the signing or the hearing, but also to those who choosed to stay in between.

Fuzzy

I have no idea what you are talking about. This thread is about Keith Wann. Do you still understand Keith Wann's ASL?

I have no idea what you are talking about. This thread is about Keith Wann. Do you still understand Keith Wann's ASL?

See, that's the problem. You don't understand the subject but you dispute anyway. And that is why it leads.. nowhere.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
I see how you are very nice and considerate person Cheri.
You only care about yourself, deaf, and yes-people.

As long as we both were agreeing I was "nice", as soon as I had different opinion than yours Cheri "I showed my true colors".
never mind if I am truly right or wrong, as long as it is against your opinion it MUST BE blah blah blah or wrong.

Thanks for your compassion toward me.

Fuzzy
Hypocrite. Cheri is right.

FYI, I'm hearing AND use ASL.

Audiofuzzy said:
See, that's the problem. You don't understand the subject but you dispute anyway. And that is why it leads.. nowhere.

Fuzzy
Excuse me, but you led this thread off-topic by whining about ASL videos without captioning after saying how much you like being oral-only.

Excuse me, but you led this thread off-topic by whining about ASL videos without captioning after saying how much you like being oral-only.

SO WHAT ?!!!

Does that mean I should be denied CC?!!

besides you got it incorrect about me enjoying being oral only. That does not mean I am going to run learn ASL now.

Fuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back