Any technical help - Ask Jacob!

Another question: how do I delete messages up to several messages at a time in my PM e-mail? I can only figure out how to deleter each single messages, and it is taking me forever to delete them.

I have a question, but I don't know if someone already posted a thread about it somewhere. I'm too lazy to look.

What are the step-by-step instructions to post a photograph from my PC onto Alldeaf? Do I have to have Photobucket? If so, how does it work?

1 - register photobucket account (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket)
2 - upload pictures there
3 - They provide you the image tags, direct urls and others
4- Copy the image tag from there
5- create or post a comment using this code below

Code:
[*img]img code here[/*img]

Remember, to remove the stars.

Another question: how do I delete messages up to several messages at a time in my PM e-mail? I can only figure out how to deleter each single messages, and it is taking me forever to delete them.

Click the "Messagees: (number encoutnred)" on the right top corner of the message list - it should tick ALL messages automatically and press delete button from the drop down menu on the bottom right corner.

Pinky, AD is not a graphic design program. You need something like Photoshop, ImageReady, Flash, etc. to create your slideshow. It is not that AD does not accept animation, it is just that you can't actually create it in here. Then, you need to put it on a server and create a link from it to AD.

Damn it! I wish AD is work for Slideshow. I can't touch my husband's macbook. He is downloading something for his program. :( I have to ask him first.

Someone want to see dolphins with pictures to show her a proof it.

Damn it! I wish AD is work for Slideshow. I can't touch my husband's macbook. He is downloading something for his program. :( I have to ask him first.

Someone want to see dolphins with pictures to show her a proof it.

Why don't you PM me the photos you want to be in the slideshow, and I could see if I can make something out of it?

1 - register photobucket account (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket)
2 - upload pictures there
3 - They provide you the image tags, direct urls and others
4- Copy the image tag from there
5- create or post a comment using this code below

Code:
[*img]img code here[/*img]

Remember, to remove the stars.

Click the "Messagees: (number encoutnred)" on the right top corner of the message list - it should tick ALL messages automatically and press delete button from the drop down menu on the bottom right corner.

Thanks! :D

Not my birthday - I was referring to the post which is gone now. :(

I know, what PM stands for, but you said that you send me an PM, if so - then I didn't get it yet.

Deafbajagal -- for more quicker if you wish to empty the WHOLE thing in the Pm system -- you can easily click 'Empty folder' for inbox, and it will prompt you to confirm the empty inbox, and then once confirmed, it will empty the inbox for you, but it won't empty the sent box until you go there and empty it. Savvy?

sorry it is off topic... i just want to share this cool stuff with you, jclark.

crossloop.com is the better tool that you can access to ur clients pc from your pc or laptop to troubleshoot like remote assistance. remote assistance under Live Messenger is the pain in the arse. but crossloop is much easier to do... it is FREE ! CrossLoop - Simple, secure screen-sharing and trusted experts for computer help

thanks jclark. :)

Anyway, this is a bump :bump: any techical help needed? No?

I won't -- that is my final one. If there is nothing in the few weeks, this thread will be :locked:

Back