Anti-Catholic bigotry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Immortal

Reaction score
I've been really disturbed by several posts I've seen in my time of being here, with certain comments about Catholics. I've seen them treated by some as non-Christians, heretics, and so on.

Why is it OK to persecute others who claim the name of Christ?

Why is it OK to persecute ANYONE?

Take this statement from the Greek Orthodox Church and think about it very carefully, what it implies about such behavior even towards those with whom one does not agree:

For Orthodoxy there is a fusion between the truth claim of Christianity and a mandate for tolerance. We may say that one can not be a Christian without embracing tolerance as a concomitant of Christian love. This most significant and long-standing teaching of tolerance in Orthodoxy is emphasized in an encyclical letter of Ecumenical Patriarch Metrophanes III (1520-1580). This document was written to the Greek Orthodox in Crete (1568) following reports that Jews were being mistreated. The Patriarch states, "Injustice ... regardless to whomever acted upon or performed against, is still injustice. The unjust person is never relieved of the responsibility of these acts under the pretext that the injustice is done against a heterodox and not to a believer. As our Lord Jesus Christ in the Gospels said do not oppress or accuse anyone falsely; do not make any distinction or give room to the believers to injure those of another belief."

For reference, a "heterodox" is the Orthodox term for one who does not follow their religion.

Switching back to discussion of the Catholic church, I do not agree with many things that the Vatican says and does. However, I do NOT feel like I have permission to insult Catholics or treat them as heretics. It is the same as disliking a nation's government--you can dislike the government and its policies, but to hate all of the people of that nation is un-called-for, and un-Christian.

I should like to hope there are some that will stand with me in this.

Reference: "An Orthodox Christian View of Non-Christian Religions" http://www.goarch.org/en/ourfaith/articles/article8089.asp

Rose Immortal said:
Why is it OK to persecute others who claim the name of Christ?
Why is it OK to persecute ANYONE?

It isn't - and I am glad you spoke-up.

Conservative Protestants have a habit of hating anyone who doesn't believe in God exactly the same way they do. This shouldn't suprise you, since they worship a God that punishes those who are not conservative Protestants with an eternal sentence in Hell.

Teresh said:
Conservative Protestants have a habit of hating anyone who doesn't believe in God exactly the same way they do. This shouldn't suprise you, since they worship a God that punishes those who are not conservative Protestants with an eternal sentence in Hell.

That's not true about Conservative Protestants have a habit of hatin' anyone who doesn't believe in God. That's YOUR opinion into believin' that. You don't know what is inside their heart what Jesus taught about " cults " - the ones who don't follow His teachin'. It doesn't mean that the Conservative Protestants hate un-believers/or non-believers. Maybe, some - but, not everyone.

I don't hate them, either - I am just statin' what Jesus taught me through the Word of God. If, it wasn't for the bible to be around for centuries - then, I wouldn't know anythin', would I ? My parents wouldn't raise me attendin' church, either if, it wasn't for the bible around.

The truth is -- you don't know the answer what is really goin' on in everyone's heart. I don't know, either but, I do know about their history by readin' the books what it says about what they believe in. I don't come over to their church and say, " Hey, that's NOT what Jesus said. You all will rotten in hell ! " Gee - that's not my business. It's God's business and He is the ONE who can judge.

I am pointin' out what Jesus have done to people when different "relgious" people do bad things to other people. That's my point. I am focusin' on Jesus just like Caesar would ask people what to do with Jesus while Jesus was standin' on the stage with His Thorn on His Head - about to be ready for Cruify on the Cross. Caesar released Barbarras ( sp ?? ) and took Jesus in.

Of course, I am not perfect either - and, no body is. What really upsets me is that I am seein' sooo many " fallin' apart " among the churches, because of sins are involved. I've already experienced Jesus/God in my life and I knew immediately that He is really GOD. If, I share somethin' here with you and for others ( readers ) to read what God DID in my life ... none of you will believe in me and nobody will. So, I am keepin' all this to myself from now on unless, someone experience Him herself/himself ... and, then he or she can participate it with me by sharin' their experience and, then after that we will feel a true " family " in our SAME God.

I don't know about you, but I respect for what ever you believe and that's your choice ... your life.

CyberRed said:
That's not true about Conservative Protestants have a habit of hatin' anyone who doesn't believe in God. That's YOUR opinion into believin' that. You don't know what is inside their heart what Jesus taught about " cults " - the ones who don't follow His teachin'. It doesn't mean that the Conservative Protestants hate un-believers/or non-believers. Maybe, some - but, not everyone.

What did Yeshua teach about cults?

CyberRed said:
I don't hate them, either - I am just statin' what Jesus taught me through the Word of God. If, it wasn't for the bible to be around for centuries - then, I wouldn't know anythin', would I ? My parents wouldn't raise me attendin' church, either if, it wasn't for the bible around.

You stated that you are a homophobe in another thread--That constitutes hate in my book. You're content in rationalising your hate, saying that it's OK or that it's God's way. That's only a shroud that you use to protect yourself from the truth that you are a hateful individual.

The Bible isn't the only holy book out there. Maybe if there was no Bible you would be reading the Tao Te Ching, the Qur'an or the Tanakh instead? You might be participating in a different religion if there was no Bible, but that doesn't mean you would be any less or more spiritually knowledgable than you are today.

CyberRed said:
The truth is -- you don't know the answer what is really goin' on in everyone's heart. I don't know, either but, I do know about their history by readin' the books what it says about what they believe in. I don't come over to their church and say, " Hey, that's NOT what Jesus said. You all will rotten in hell ! " Gee - that's not my business. It's God's business and He is the ONE who can judge.

Then you have some degree of restraint that many Protestants lack. That doesn't exonerate you of your guilt, however, and rather it is in itself another sin: lying to yourself about what you believe in.

CyberRed said:
I am pointin' out what Jesus have done to people when different "relgious" people do bad things to other people. That's my point. I am focusin' on Jesus just like Caesar would ask people what to do with Jesus while Jesus was standin' on the stage with His Thorn on His Head - about to be ready for Cruify on the Cross. Caesar released Barbarras ( sp ?? ) and took Jesus in.

Just a correction here--Pontius Pilate was the one who had Yeshua executed, not Caesar. Caesar was far away, in a completely different section of the Roman empire. The execution of Yeshua so far away wasn't even significant enough to gain his notice.

CyberRed said:
Of course, I am not perfect either - and, no body is. What really upsets me is that I am seein' sooo many " fallin' apart " among the churches, because of sins are involved. I've already experienced Jesus/God in my life and I knew immediately that He is really GOD. If, I share somethin' here with you and for others ( readers ) to read what God DID in my life ... none of you will believe in me and nobody will. So, I am keepin' all this to myself from now on unless, someone experience Him herself/himself ...

I'd like to hear the story... I'm curious.

CyberRed said:
and, then he or she can participate it with me by sharin' their experience and, then after that we will feel a true " family " in our SAME God.

Probably the most intelligent thing in your entire post. Indeed, we do worship the same God, only in different ways.

CyberRed said:
I don't know about you, but I respect for what ever you believe and that's your choice ... your life.

And you may well never know what I believe. My own beliefs are something I don't often discuss.

Well, I guess b/c we have many Bible belters here, we're getting a lot of people who are somewhat anti-Catholic. Where I live, Catholicism is the default religion (Boston) but I do know that some extreme conservatives are anti-Catholics.

About crucifying Jesus, Romans didn't decide to crucify, the religious leaders and the jewish cried out crucify Him, the Roman leaders didn't think Jesus deserve to die and wash his hand as saying the guilt will not be on me, but guilt to be on the jews who decide. . Well catholics today isn't the same as very early years and as for me and not all protestant out for hate, bec Christ called us to love others. Tho christians have differ views of crred and stuff. I don't believe people who is baptist, or catholicx, or lutherans, or methodist, or church oc christ, or church of God and etc by labeling to get u to heaven. The only One Way is receiving Jesus Christ. Tragically, like I have strong faith in Jesus, and the other the same, but different denomination, and all of sudden they been cold. That's not of Christ. I have some friends are catholics and I myself is Baptist. We suppose to love one another. That's the key of the Gospel. Like compare Billy Graham and Pope, do I think Pope is highly revere than Billy Graham, NO. Both are highly revere, bec both believe in Christ. Those who are in Christ are one body, not one body is those who (specific name) church.

MT--Thanks for the kind words. I am glad to know I wasn't the only one who was bothered.

CR--I have seen and heard of Protestant churches that have fallen apart because of sins; that's something that I think happens ALL over Christianity. No one denomination has a monopoly on it, and I think it's very important to make sure one's own backyard is clean before pointing the finger at others. And knowing human nature, I don't think anybody has a clean backyard...

One of my family member's churches almost split because of a spiteful man who stirred up dissention amongst the church members. And it was a Protestant church where it happened.

Another thing I want to say. I am NOT convinced that Protestants got everything right. I believe that EVERY human attempt to respond to God has become flawed over time. Look at what happened over time to the Jewish faith in the time of Jesus' coming. As we see from the Bible, there were some very faithful and upright Jews, but there were also sects that had twisted things way out of proportion (Pharisees and Saducees, for example) and were causing great damage in the name of God.

I think that 2000 years since the birth of Christ, the Christian faith has become the same way, and ALL sects have drifted away in some way or another. The sad part of it is, everybody's so busy pointing out what they think others have done wrong that they can't see their own problems. Each particular denomination's doctrine has a vulnerability that leaves room for one type of error or another. My particular denomination may prevent one sort of error from happening in its doctrine, but has holes that allow for other problems. There's not one of us that can say that isn't true for the church we go to.

This is why for me, while I remain in a Methodist church because I believe as a woman I need to be where I can follow any path that God may want me to without gender discrimination (I don't want to argue this point, but I had many tearful prayers due to hurtful things said to me by men who did not believe in such equality of spiritual gifts between men and women, and came to an answer that God did not see me as more spiritually crippled than any of us just because He made me female), I have tried to recognize insightful, Spirit-filled writings from those in other sects of Christianity because it is my hope that I will thus be able to fill in some of the gaps left by my particular church's doctrine. I will not be told that I am a heretic for this; I consider myself a student of Christ and I think He wishes me to be as comprehensive in my studies as I can be, because His wisdom is not confined to a single part of this Earth. That was the whole point of His coming, in fact--to make sure that His salvation is not restricted to just one nation or region.

BTW, DD--Not all of us who are from the South are anti-Catholic. I happen to live in the Bible Belt and the anti-Catholicism irks me exactly because it gives a bad name to this whole part of the country (in addition to its just being wrong on principle).

Rose Immortal said:
I am NOT convinced that Protestants got everything right. I believe that EVERY human attempt to respond to God has become flawed over time.
I am not convinced any one person or sect in the world has gotten everything right. I believe all religions and sects are flawed, as all human endeavors must be - but I also think many of them have a lot right, even ones I don't ascribe to or particularly agree with on major points.

I know its very frustrating. I begin to call religous belt than call bible belt. Bec if its bible belt, it should be love according of Christ, but instead there more as religious. Now, look at Joyce Meyers, she is a wonderful woman of God who preaches the Gospel. The problem how some view, and argument is "woman should be silence" and also says " pastor should have one wife" but not mentioned wife should have one husband, and also, suppose pastor commit adultery, then who loses, yes, should be godly, but look at King David, did God said you can't sing anymore bec what u did, then argument comes up, yes says must have one wife, did u know the culture of that time have bigamist? Means many wives, must have one. Rose, continue ask God for guidance whatever He called u to do. Make sure if its His calling. Oh also, did u know Paul refuse bring John Mark back after Barabass asked Paul, bec John Mark left by being homesick and sin, then during the split up between Paul and Barabass, Paul asked Barnabass for forgiveness and do what God called them (Barnabass and John Mark) to do. I'm a baptist, most Baptist doesn't suppose women preach the sermon. I love Joyce Meyers and still watch her preach but her boss is her husband, bec she doesn't believe as she as a wife should be over her husband, now that's a Godly example. Smile

Teresh said:
What did Yeshua teach about cults?

Why don't you find out about this yourself ? I am sure it will benefit you if, you explore a little bit more to know what " cults " are.

You stated that you are a homophobe in another thread--That constitutes hate in my book. You're content in rationalising your hate, saying that it's OK or that it's God's way. That's only a shroud that you use to protect yourself from the truth that you are a hateful individual.

Wrong. I don't hate homosexual/lesbian/tranny/or whatever people name it. I love them as people, but I don't like the idea of the " same " sex goin' for each other ( man to man/woman to woman/tranny to tranny/ etc. ). That's NOT normal to me, because of what I look at the opposite sex that God created : Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were the opposite sex so, they could produce children that man to man/woman to woman/tranny to tranny/ etc. could not. It's why I view things differently and that doesn't mean that I hate them. It's just that it is NOT right picture. But, IF they chose it what their preferences are, then so be it. They will pay for their consequences, if any thing like AIDS or HIV or disease pops up... what do you expect me to do ? It breaks my heart to see them cuttin' their lives short. I don't know what they are thinkin' when that happens to them, but I am sure that they will regret it for the rest of their lives. Supposedly, if it happens to one of my children - I would cry hard. It doesn't mean that I will reject them or disown them. It's just heartbreakin' thing.

The Bible isn't the only holy book out there. Maybe if there was no Bible you would be reading the Tao Te Ching, the Qur'an or the Tanakh instead? You might be participating in a different religion if there was no Bible, but that doesn't mean you would be any less or more spiritually knowledgable than you are today.

If, there was no Bible, then there wouldn't be the Tao Te Ching, the Qur'an or the Tanakh, either. Nada. Adam and Eve were the first man and woman God created before producin' children to grow population all over the world -- and, they ( Adam and Eve ) were in the Garden of Eden... that place where God created them...not to mention about other foreign countries.

Then you have some degree of restraint that many Protestants lack. That doesn't exonerate you of your guilt, however, and rather it is in itself another sin: lying to yourself about what you believe in.

I believe in the Truth and the Truth's Name is Jesus Christ. How would I lie to myself about what I believe in ? You have to remember that every person is a sinner... that included me and you. Every person have their own guilt, because of person have their own weak. I, for one do admit that I love to spend more time on drawin' ( my computer ) rather than go out with my friends. There's a reason why I don't like to go out with my friends much - ocassion is ok, but not all the time. I just want to avoid " gossip " they mentioned things to me about others they knew. I am tryin' to be alone as much as I can - lonely is hard, of course but, there's many ways I could go to for my pleasure ( fishin', walkin' and etc. ).

Just a correction here--Pontius Pilate was the one who had Yeshua executed, not Caesar. Caesar was far away, in a completely different section of the Roman empire. The execution of Yeshua so far away wasn't even significant enough to gain his notice.

Oh, yes that is right. Yes, that is Pontius Pilate. I wasn't sure what the name was. But, thanks for the correction. :)

I'd like to hear the story... I'm curious.

There's my story I already shared somewhere in this AD.

Probably the most intelligent thing in your entire post. Indeed, we do worship the same God, only in different ways.

Of course, in different ways. It's why there's always a group of each from each other, because they all don't believe in the same way. I believe in ONE and that's Jesus. My parents raised me in Protestant, before that I was a Catholic when they sent me to St. Joseph School for the Deaf in New York City. That school helped teachin' deaf children to learn how to talk with the help of hearin' aids. That school is a Catholic. Soo....

And you may well never know what I believe. My own beliefs are something I don't often discuss.

Well, that's your choice if you don't want to share your beliefs. That's fine by me. :)

Thanks for allowin' me to get to know you ( acquaintance ).

I'm going to take this issue about women in the church to another thread to avoid sidetracking this one...

CyberRed said:
Why don't you find out about this yourself ? I am sure it will benefit you if, you explore a little bit more to know what " cults " are.

I'm asking you because as I recall, he did not discuss them while he was alive. So unless you can tell me what he taught on the subject, what you are saying isn't only invalid, it's actually *wrong*.

CyberRed said:
Wrong. I don't hate homosexual/lesbian/tranny/or whatever people name it. I love them as people, but I don't like the idea of the " same " sex goin' for each other ( man to man/woman to woman/tranny to tranny/ etc. ). That's NOT normal to me, because of what I look at the opposite sex that God created : Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were the opposite sex so, they could produce children that man to man/woman to woman/tranny to tranny/ etc. could not. It's why I view things differently and that doesn't mean that I hate them.

You hate gays, lesbians, and the transgendered. You don't want to think you're a hateful person, so you tell yourself repeatedly that your hate is actually a form of love. Until you give in to your hate, you will never recover from it. But you won't, of course, because you want to think you're a good person. So you lie to yourself, put up the facade of religion as the justification for your hate.

You won't take what I've said to heart because it violates your fallacy that you're a loving, good-natured person who does not hate other people. That's OK. When one of your family members comes out you can tell them they're going to hell too.

CyberRed said:
It's just that it is NOT right picture. But, IF they chose it what their preferences are, then so be it. They will pay for their consequences, if any thing like AIDS or HIV or disease pops up... what do you expect me to do ?

As a lesbian, my chance of getting HIV or developing AIDS is far less than yours. Maybe you should think about that for a minute.

CyberRed said:
If, there was no Bible, then there wouldn't be the Tao Te Ching, the Qur'an or the Tanakh, either. Nada. Adam and Eve were the first man and woman God created before producin' children to grow population all over the world -- and, they ( Adam and Eve ) were in the Garden of Eden... that place where God created them...not to mention about other foreign countries.

Do you even know what the Tanakh is? The Bible does not have to exist for the Tanakh to exist.

We're also not even discussing the issue of how the world and humans on it came to be here. We're talking about holy books. Every religion has its own creation myth. Your insistence that one is actually correct smacks of how little you know about other religions. Try going and getting educated about other religions before you talk about them. You'll find claiming knowledge when you possess only ignorance doesn't make you sound smart, rather, it makes you appear a fool.

CyberRed said:
I believe in the Truth and the Truth's Name is Jesus Christ. How would I lie to myself about what I believe in ?

By believing in a God of hate.

Honsetly, are you that naive? Not everyone in the world worships your prophet... In fact, the majority *don't* worship Yeshua.

CyberRed said:
Of course, in different ways. It's why there's always a group of each from each other, because they all don't believe in the same way. I believe in ONE and that's Jesus.

All religions worship the same God (with the exception of Buddhism, which is nontheistic), in various different ways. What may be Yeshua to you to Muslims is Allah and to Hindus is Brahma and so on and so forth. You believe a lot of things that us non-Christians don't. And we believe a lot of things that you don't. The fact that it's the same God is a universal fact, though.

CyberRed said:
My parents raised me in Protestant, before that I was a Catholic when they sent me to St. Joseph School for the Deaf in New York City. That school helped teachin' deaf children to learn how to talk with the help of hearin' aids. That school is a Catholic. Soo....

I went to Catholic schools too. They were unsuccessful in making me a Christian, though I won't deny that they tried.

A few thoughts...not expecting you to agree with this, Teresh, but I just wanted to put it out there.

The Orthodox church mentions the idea that all truth in this world, regardless of where it is found, is of God...that when another religion states something that is true, then it is of God. They still believe as do I, that the greatest Truth is in Christ, but I do think others have had glimpses. Sometimes seeing where the universal commonalities lie can affirm such truths.

I truly don't believe I worship a God of hate. I am not a perfect person and sometimes I DO hate and condemn and do things I shouldn't. And I feel bad when God gets "bad press" because of me, so I try not to do that. But still...I have my bad days like anybody else. A sad fact but true.

P.S.: I thought you were a guy! Whoops...my bad... :(

Rose Immortal said:
The Orthodox church mentions the idea that all truth in this world, regardless of where it is found, is of God...that when another religion states something that is true, then it is of God. They still believe as do I, that the greatest Truth is in Christ, but I do think others have had glimpses. Sometimes seeing where the universal commonalities lie can affirm such truths.

I agree with that statement. I don't think any one religion has a monopoly on morality or on God. Different religions are all just different ways people have found to worship the Almighty. Picking a religion, and going with it, is about finding something that works for you and allows you to worship the best you possibly can.

Rose Immortal said:
I truly don't believe I worship a God of hate. I am not a perfect person and sometimes I DO hate and condemn and do things I shouldn't. And I feel bad when God gets "bad press" because of me, so I try not to do that. But still...I have my bad days like anybody else. A sad fact but true.

You're not worshiping a God of hate if you do not justify your hate by saying it's God's Will. If you accept responsibility for your actions and your thoughts, even the negative ones, then, and only then, are you worshiping a God of love.

Rose Immortal said:
P.S.: I thought you were a guy! Whoops...my bad... :(

The name "Teresh" appears in the Tanakh in the Book of Esther... It is the name of a eunuch conspirator who planned to assassinate the king. That is not the source of my handle, however, just an interesting tidbit.

U r right, rose. That's the problem with many. Look at pharoah, what happen after what Moses told Pharoah, pharoah worship different religion, what about Babylon? They worship different religions, syrian? On you go, today is the same, there are many religions of all kinds. But you need to know who is true Living God. I'm not going to heaven what I do or what church I go or I don't do stuff like this and that. The point is what Christ has done. His arms is wide open for ALL who comes, He will never turn His back on anyone who comes to Him. Is nt that hard? There is no others like this. Its a Loving God who does it all, not what we do or did.

Teresh said:
The name "Teresh" appears in the Tanakh in the Book of Esther... It is the name of a eunuch conspirator who planned to assassinate the king. That is not the source of my handle, however, just an interesting tidbit.

Didn't know that...must've missed it. BTW, I thought the Old Testament was called the Torah?

Rose Immortal said:
BTW, I thought the Old Testament was called the Torah?

Nope... The Tanakh [תנ״ך] is what Christians call the Old Testament. The Torah [תורה] consists of only the first five books, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. The Tanakh is the Torah plus the Prophets [נביאים] and Writings [כתובים]. You can look up the contents of the Prophets and Writings sections on Wikipedia if you're really interested, but for all intents and purposes the Tanakh and the Old Testament are one in the same.

Teresh said:
You hate gays, lesbians, and the transgendered. You don't want to think you're a hateful person, so you tell yourself repeatedly that your hate is actually a form of love. Until you give in to your hate, you will never recover from it. But you won't, of course, because you want to think you're a good person. So you lie to yourself, put up the facade of religion as the justification for your hate.

If, that's what you think. I am not goin' to argue with you over that small silly subject when I tell the truth. I have a few friends who are lesbians and, I love them dearly and, even I made some banners/signature images/avatars for them at another forum. We are friends. We still contact occasionally. They are beautiful people.

Didn't you happen to know that my aunt and uncle who are lesbian and homosexual ? And, even my former step daughter who is also lesbian ?

You won't take what I've said to heart because it violates your fallacy that you're a loving, good-natured person who does not hate other people. That's OK. When one of your family members comes out you can tell them they're going to hell too.

FYI, you don't know me personally.

As a lesbian, my chance of getting HIV or developing AIDS is far less than yours. Maybe you should think about that for a minute.

Well, my other uncle died of HIV and he was only 45 years old. He was one of my favorite uncles. He used to be a Navy when he was a young man.

Do you even know what the Tanakh is? The Bible does not have to exist for the Tanakh to exist.

Please, explain what the Tanakh is, if you don't mind ?

We're also not even discussing the issue of how the world and humans on it came to be here. We're talking about holy books. Every religion has its own creation myth. Your insistence that one is actually correct smacks of how little you know about other religions. Try going and getting educated about other religions before you talk about them. You'll find claiming knowledge when you possess only ignorance doesn't make you sound smart, rather, it makes you appear a fool.

Well, I am still standin' my beliefs for Christ only. I don't plan to explore other religions where they don't believe in Deity.

By believing in a God of hate.

Honsetly, are you that naive? Not everyone in the world worships your prophet... In fact, the majority *don't* worship Yeshua.

Who is my prophet ? Jesus is my God, my Lord, and my King of all. He is the top of all.
You can tell that " naive " to Jesus Christ directly. He is sittin' in my heart listenin'.

All religions worship the same God (with the exception of Buddhism, which is nontheistic), in various different ways. What may be Yeshua to you to Muslims is Allah and to Hindus is Brahma and so on and so forth. You believe a lot of things that us non-Christians don't. And we believe a lot of things that you don't. The fact that it's the same God is a universal fact, though.

Jesus/God don't know their gods. That's what God said in His Word. He don't know them. He called them " strange gods ".

I went to Catholic schools too. They were unsuccessful in making me a Christian, though I won't deny that they tried.

That's nice to know. :)

CyberRed said:
If, that's what you think. I am not goin' to argue with you over that small silly subject when I tell the truth. I have a few friends who are lesbians and, I love them dearly and, even I made some banners/signature images/avatars for them at another forum. We are friends. We still contact occasionally. They are beautiful people.

Didn't you happen to know that my aunt and uncle who are lesbian and homosexual ? And, even my former step daughter who is also lesbian ?

So, if they are beautiful people, why do you say that their lives, indeed, their very existence is sinful? You're contradicting yourself.

CyberRed said:
FYI, you don't know me personally.

No I don't. I keep my distance from hateful individuals in person.

CyberRed said:
Well, my other uncle died of HIV and he was only 45 years old. He was one of my favorite uncles. He used to be a Navy when he was a young man.

That's nice. What does it have to do with what I said?

CyberRed said:
Please, explain what the Tanakh is, if you don't mind ?

Scroll up. It's mentioned earlier in the thread. Rose Immortal asked about it.

CyberRed said:
Well, I am still standin' my beliefs for Christ only. I don't plan to explore other religions where they don't believe in Deity.

Shame on you for being content being ignorant. You won't understand God if you close your mind off to thought and reason.

CyberRed said:
Who is my prophet ? Jesus is my God, my Lord, and my King of all. He is the top of all.
You can tell that " naive " to Jesus Christ directly. He is sittin' in my heart listenin'.

I didn't say that Yeshua was naive. I said that you're naive for thinking everyone in the world are Christian when the majority aren't.

CyberRed said:
Jesus/God don't know their gods. That's what God said in His Word. He don't know them. He called them " strange gods ".

Funny how Jewish tradition is different from Christian tradition in this regard when Christianity's roots are in Judaism. Maybe you'd learn something about your religion if you educated yourself a bit in its history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back