Another Unarmed Black Man Lying On Ground With Hands In Air Shot By Police In Miami

fine now
glitch int he matrix..

My guess is that the cop shot the care taker because he's darker than the autistic client, but of course, who knows.

A Black guy was working at a grocery store and had his pricing gun in his back pocket and took a break , someone reported he had a 'gun' and the police beat the crap out the poor guy for nothing ! Sadly this will keep happening as long a people can't tell a gun from a toy truck or a pricing gun .
I bet the cops didn't even apologize for beating up a store clerk with a pricing gun.

they should sue, same with dude that was shot for no reason at all..
i'm curious

in the mil. in iraq what would happen if you had a negligent discharge or an accidental discharge?

I'm wonder if autistic boy's family is going sue the City of North Miami or their police department.

My guess is that both the therapist who was shot and the autistic patients family have been paid visits by a number of attorneys. This will end up costing the city a lot of money.

They sure are doing a great job to protect and to serve, eh?
It's a good thing he didn't kill him. If he had there probably would of already been another pissed off person shooting at other cops somewhere in the country.

I was afraid that would happen.
Me too and I did post something about this being horrible for the patient to see happen. The caregiver told the police who he was that it was a toy truck and not a gun but it seem like once the police hear the word 'gun' their mind is locked up and no info can get into it !

Back