Another Unarmed Black Man Lying On Ground With Hands In Air Shot By Police In Miami

Hmm I had read that he wasn't aiming for the autistic person. He fired 3 shots- 2 missed and the third hit the man's leg. Am very flabbergasted that the cop said "I don't know" in response to "Why did you shoot me?!". Makes me wonder how long he's been a cop for one...

Scary. Someone said that now likely both the counselor and his client could have PTSD from that insane idiocy.

Ouch, you are electrocuted after botched repair with power pole.
Are you wanting that to happen to him? Please do not, my uncle died while working on power lines... it is not a good way to go...

Are you wanting that to happen to him? Please do not, my uncle died while working on power lines... it is not a good way to go...

Woody and I are teasing around, no serious.

Phew... :D I was asking because I did not know.

I'm hurt now after you put sharp needle on my skin. :eek: :D

Although, this thread is pretty tragic but I don't know why we got ended up with grinning and teasing.

I think this news could make black professionals more anxious about dealing with police officers.

No no foxrac, do not be hurt here is a hug and and bandaid :)

Joking aside, I keep trying to find logic in this... they blow up about a black man getting shot .... OK generally he is fighting, a criminal who just did a crime or had a gun... but lately ... what the frack now showing flat out murder and attempted murder and nothing is done?! Even though I do not like cops, I try to respect that they are the ones that run towards trouble while everyone else runs away... but what more could this man do to show he was not a threat? Nothing... then to say he did not know or try saying he was aiming for the other guy? A whole lot of BS and he needs to be off the force at least... or charged with assult ... something... I would not blame any person of dark skin being more anxious of cops...they are way too trigger happy...

I'm hurt now after you put sharp needle on my skin. :eek: :D

Although, this thread is pretty tragic but I don't know why we got ended up with grinning and teasing.

I think this news could make black professionals more anxious about dealing with police officers.

If the police had shot and killed the disabled man like he was trying to do all Hell would had let lose !

If the police had shot and killed the disabled man like he was trying to do all Hell would had let lose !
Doubt it, it would just be another justified shooting... if nothing is done after shooting this man how would it be different for shooting some white autistic one with a toy car in his hand. They could argue that they did not know or that it glinted in the light.... sickening the way they get away with being so quick on the trigger and it is excused for rather being tried by 12 then carried by 6...

Doubt it, it would just be another justified shooting... if nothing is done after shooting this man how would it be different for shooting some white autistic one with a toy car in his hand. They could argue that they did not know or that it glinted in the light.... sickening the way they get away with being so quick on the trigger and it is excused for rather being tried by 12 then carried by 6...
The police had justified shooting and riots broke out , I feel this the disabled man was killed this would had riots all over the place , people are protesting about the shooting now .

Back