Another Unarmed Black Man Lying On Ground With Hands In Air Shot By Police In Miami

where did you heard this , I just saw it on the news and nothing was said about 3 shorts were fired ? I believe you , I just hadn't heard this story yet.
It was a live TV news brief when I heard it.

they are acting like petrified and scared of their own shadow,
look at that vid, you had a dude laying on his back hands in the air
another clearly not a threat sitting down,

the cops need to step back and de-escalate their war footing with the population
not escalate it.

lessons are hard learned in life, and one would think last week would of been a teachable moment for them
but it wasn't,

the cop was aiming for a dude sitting down playing with a toy,
hits another laying down with his hands in the air..

if thats not criminal
the system is so screwed expect whats coming to make the Rodney king fires look like a match

It was a live TV news brief when I heard it.
OK , the CC on my TV hasn't working very good lately and I been having trouble understanding what being said . So I could had miss this too.

I am glad the guy is OK but this had to been horrible for person he was caring for to see happen .

OK so a bad shot and too quick on the trigger... does not speak well for him at all...

^It could happen but it wouldn't make news likely. Just the way I'd want it. :afro:

^It could happen but it wouldn't make news likely. Just the way I'd want it. :afro:

You can call media outlet - NBC, CBS, FOX and ABC, also it will be reported on CNN.

If it made IBEW magazine I'd be good. Just "he's dead." :afro:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/unarmed-man-hands-shot-cop-justification-lawyer/story?id=40770046

The police said " he took the job to save lives and did what he had to do in a split second " WTF ! He wasn't in any danger , no was one in any danger ! The guy was on the ground with his arms up ,what more could he had done ?? That police need to be let go !
A good portion are idiots. They take anyone pretty much. Watch Cops. The cameraman usually catches the bad guy while Fatso ends up sitting on him. :afro:

A good portion are idiots. They take anyone pretty much. Watch Cops. The cameraman usually catches the bad guy while Fatso ends up sitting on him. :afro:
I don't think all police are bad there are some that may be better doing another job.

Sadly, it all boils down to poor training and hiring people for the job who should never of been given the job in the first place. Unfortunately, once they have passed the probationary period the other boys in blue are going to stick up for the incompetent ones, no matter what.

Back