Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MsGiglz said:
Yikes... its me.. with no make up.. just eyeliner.. LoL
(was doing doofus with Mack and he took this.. not bad job).. way to go mack.. :evil:

hehe

i love ur smile and beautiful eyes.. u look so YOUNG!

here PIC of TWEETYBIRD and PUNKYWOLFY while TWEETYBIRD spent over at my home for LABOR WKND we was on way to meet friends all of us zoom GUNTERSVILLE BEACH we has blast time are we GOOFY????? :lol:

Attachments

• TWEETYWOLFY.jpg
    TWEETYWOLFY.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 85
Bullym0m said:
MsGiglz: Fab-MOmma's close up!!!!

:thumb up: (chuckles)

I couldn't dare close up picture... how am I looks without make up... *ayyyyiiii* Oh yes.. I have taken picture without make up while I was at camping.. LOL

G'thing not close up... LOL

LOL ... yeah the close up isnt my thingy..if no make up.... but lucky its not my "pms time of month" yet.. otherwise, i will end up with alot of "pms" acnes lol..

hehe btw thanks

ChelEler said:
:shock: That you?! Man, you look gorgeous! Even after having SIX babies! :thumb: Glad to "see" you. :hug:

Thanks but I had to highlightened or dye root my hair every less 3 months for my gray hair.. when i was pregnant with 6th, I avoided chemicals in my hair for 9 months.. I had pretty much full of gray in my hair.. alot people thought i was overweight and last 2 kids (mallory and allen) were my grandchildren.. I was like :shock:... till i told them no they are MY children and expecting 6th.. they were :shock: and apologized.. so after i fixed my hair color.. they said OH MY! see the big difference.. honestly I am not ready for gray hair though.. espically other places with my kids i shopping with.. they cant believe that i have 6 children with my young looks.. :rofl:

:giggle:

TweetyBird said:
i love ur smile and beautiful eyes.. u look so YOUNG!

Thanks.. (coughing) I am just 4-0 this year.. glad that I still look young.. whew.. (thanks to my hair color) :rofl:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
here PIC of TWEETYBIRD and PUNKYWOLFY while TWEETYBIRD spent over at my home for LABOR WKND we was on way to meet friends all of us zoom GUNTERSVILLE BEACH we has blast time are we GOOFY????? :lol:

Dang.. I wish I am there.. you guys sound fun!!! its good to see you both again! :D

MsGiglz said:
Thanks.. (coughing) I am just 4-0 this year.. glad that I still look young.. whew.. (thanks to my hair color) :rofl:
:lol: but if u have gray hair, u STILL so young anyway! :D

MsGiglz said:
Dang.. I wish I am there.. you guys sound fun!!! its good to see you both again! :D
oh yea we has so fun and cook out too... :)

its me.. i took pic last night.. ;)

Attachments

• Picture 54.jpg
    Picture 54.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 53
TweetyBird said:
its me.. i took pic last night.. ;)

that's a great photo of you! I like the shadows and the lighting. ;)

sequoias said:
that's a great photo of you! I like the shadows and the lighting. ;)
thanks so much.. i just got idea myself and see if the pic look good.. *gulp* it was..

My three year old twins and my one year old son. Cute huh?

Attachments

• Picture 560.jpg
    Picture 560.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 38
Cookie Monster said:
Poor AJ's computer is giving him a hard time and he has kindly asked me to post his picture for him. Ok girlies, this one is a major hawwtie and enjoy the eyecandyland!! ;)

Ouch! Spank me hard cowboy, You look handsome AJ... and you're taken? *Shoot* Eating my heart out. ;)

mackietay said:
My three year old twins and my one year old son. Cute huh?

Awww *heartmelts* really cute children you got there, Can I babysit? ;)

recently today TWEETYBIRD n friend say i look like eminem GROWLED GRRRRRRRR :lol:

Attachments

• SLYBLONDY.jpg
    SLYBLONDY.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 52
PUNKYWOLFY said:
recently today TWEETYBIRD n friend say i look like eminem GROWLED GRRRRRRRR :lol:
HEY PUNKYWOLFY! who's behind back u?? who's leg?? huh??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back