Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebel, u looked having blast time there. Look nice!

RebelGirl said:
me in the black shirt.. a friend of mine and my daughter having the ride of our life!!! lol

looks like lots of fun! It looks like a coaster ride in the woods! :D

sequoias said:
looks like lots of fun! It looks like a coaster ride in the woods! :D

LOL, it is fun but that was by the waterfall so we were leaving from there and thought it was the perfect pose to making it looking like we were going rollercoasting... hehe.. i have a pix with the waterfall.. let me fix the pix and will post in here!!

RebelGirl said:
me in the black shirt.. a friend of mine and my daughter having the ride of our life!!! lol

ha, u all have the same facial expression.

My daughter by the waterfall.. its a small waterfall with a creek.. its very peaceful there and we hang out there once in a while.

Attachments

• 100_0597.jpg
    100_0597.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 63
RebelGirl said:
My daughter by the waterfall.. its a small waterfall with a creek.. its very peaceful there and we hang out there once in a while.

Nice cute waterfall there, looks like a manmade waterfall. :P

sequoias said:
Nice cute waterfall there, looks like a manmade waterfall. :P

I think it was.. there's an old old house still standing by the waterfall.. its creepy.. *shivering*

RebelGirl said:
I think it was.. there's an old old house still standing by the waterfall.. its creepy.. *shivering*

nice, though. There's a hotel with some stores close to a waterfall here in Washington state, too. It's a 268 feet tall waterfall called Snoquailimie Falls. :)

There's that old house.. there's water streaming under the house but can's see it though..

Attachments

• 100_0653.jpg
    100_0653.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 52
sequoias said:
nice, though. There's a hotel with some stores close to a waterfall here in Washington state, too. It's a 268 feet tall waterfall called Snoquailimie Falls. :)

Nice!! would love to see that one.. we don't have mountains.. we have big hills! sad to say!

RebelGirl said:
There's that old house.. there's water streaming under the house but can's see it though..

Wow, that's a empty house with overgrowth! I wonder why it's empty and left standing, do you have any idea?

Yea, you would love the tall waterfalls around in some states like Colorado, Utah, California, Oregon, Idaho and Washington. Those are the states that I only know that have tall waterfalls.

Rebel, what good pics you have. My husband Ed wants to know where the waterfall is at so one day when we go to Alabama for a visit, we want to ride up there and see it.

Rebel,

Whoa... What beautiful place come with anbanned a house. wow... I loved to see Ghost town or place nobody lives there.... What a secearcy(sp)... wow..

Lovely. Where is that place at ???

RebelGirl said:
no wonder, yall not come my apt for swimming instead going there!!! *smh* hehe yall had so fun!

i took pic yesterday! ;)

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo 06.jpg
    Photo 06.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo 05.jpg
    Photo 05.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 27
sequoias said:
fooling around while driving? :P Nice pictures, though.
no u are silly! i took pic while i was parking lot at my apt before i started drive! :lol: ty!

TweetyBird said:
no u are silly! i took pic while i was parking lot at my apt before i started drive! :lol: ty!

You're welcome, it looked like driving or something, haha. :P

sequoias said:
Wow, that's a empty house with overgrowth! I wonder why it's empty and left standing, do you have any idea?

Yea, you would love the tall waterfalls around in some states like Colorado, Utah, California, Oregon, Idaho and Washington. Those are the states that I only know that have tall waterfalls.

I think its part of history that they wanna keep it there for shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back