Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelofroses and bullymom,

Its in New Market, Alabama.. angel.. let me know when you guys come down and we'll show ya!!! hugs!

RebelGirl said:
I think its part of history that they wanna keep it there for shows

i think its pretty rad looking

Rebel...

Excellent.. One day will come... *wink* I'll remind that.. thanks :thumbs:

RebelGirl said:
Angelofroses and bullymom,

Its in New Market, Alabama.. angel.. let me know when you guys come down and we'll show ya!!! hugs!

Great! I will let you know when we come to Ala. :)

Bullym0m said:
Rebel...

Excellent.. One day will come... *wink* I'll remind that.. thanks :thumbs:

Let me know when you come.. so i can tie you up in that old house!!!! :booty: hehehe and will leave you there and :wave:

RebelGirl said:
Let me know when you come.. so i can tie you up in that old house!!!! :booty: hehehe and will leave you there and :wave:

Ohhh.. Thanks for info ahead of time.. I'll prepare it.. :twisted:

Finally getting around to post a pix of myself here...

On a beautiful spring day in a park getting snapped by the local newspaper photographer...

Attachments

• Kim2.JPG
    Kim2.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 70
Wonderbum, Pah 'bout the time.. since you shy post your own picture...

Really it's you ???

Boo!!!

Yikes... its me.. with no make up.. just eyeliner.. LoL
(was doing doofus with Mack and he took this.. not bad job).. way to go mack.. :evil:

hehe

MsGiglz said:
(was doing doofus with Mack and he took this.. not bad job).. way to go mack.. :evil:

hehe

Wow, GigglyGal (still love this nickname for you), you look gorgeous! You radiate the inner beauty which makes you look even much more beautiful that others wish to have that.

If I can say this without embarrassing you, my favourite picture of you would be the one that your father took of you when you were only a wee baby and you had your bath on the kitchen table by the window. I was teasing you that you were "corrupting" the entire neighbourhood. Still have that picture unless I have to do an entire picture search of ADers' baby pictures.

:naughty: I'm such a cheeky bugger today!

Cookie Monster said:
Wow, GigglyGal (still love this nickname for you), you look gorgeous! You radiate the inner beauty which makes you look even much more beautiful that others wish to have that.

If I can say this without embarrassing you, my favourite picture of you would be the one that your father took of you when you were only a wee baby and you had your bath on the kitchen table by the window. I was teasing you that you were "corrupting" the entire neighbourhood. Still have that picture unless I have to do an entire picture search of ADers' baby pictures.

:naughty: I'm such a cheeky bugger today!

Oh my gosh, you still remember that picture.. I couldnt find in my file.. dangabit! now now, you are embarassing me anyway.. you like to see me blushing all way from toe to head.... lol.. thanks dear..
if you find one.. you have my permission to post it again .. :giggle:

MsGiglz said:
Oh my gosh, you still remember that picture.. I couldnt find in my file.. dangabit! now now, you are embarassing me anyway.. you like to see me blushing all way from toe to head.... lol.. thanks dear..
if you find one.. you have my permission to post it again .. :giggle:

:applause: Yay'ies! I'll be sure to do that! Just wanted to make sure I have your permission in advance. *hugs*

MsGiglz: Fab-MOmma's close up!!!!

:thumb up: (chuckles)

I couldn't dare close up picture... how am I looks without make up... *ayyyyiiii* Oh yes.. I have taken picture without make up while I was at camping.. LOL

G'thing not close up... LOL

MsGiglz said:

hehe
:shock: That you?! Man, you look gorgeous! Even after having SIX babies! :thumb: Glad to "see" you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back