Angry Mob of Racist Extremists Beats Black Man at Town Hall Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a picture ID card prevent a doctor and patient from committing fraud? That is, how does an ID card prevent a doctor and patient from together lying about services rendered?

Perhaps you can educate me how an ID card prevents cheating?

I explained in my first post how prevent cheating.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Angry Mob of Racist Extremists Beats Black Man at Town Hall Meeting

Check German Healthcard in google, I provided you in my previous post. It prevents someone to steal my healthcard to abuse clinic or family doctor with my healthcard because my face is on my healthcard.

I have number and which health insurance company in my healthcard.

And the doctor wrote the statement what and how he/she treated me etc. Original with bill to my health company, copy statement without bill for me to pass my family doctor.

I can read what and how doctor treated me. I stop my health insurance to pay if the doctor write something inaccurate.

I explained in my first post how prevent cheating.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Angry Mob of Racist Extremists Beats Black Man at Town Hall Meeting

Check German Healthcard in google, I provided you in my previous post. It prevents someone to steal my healthcard to abuse clinic or family doctor with my healthcard because my face is on my healthcard.

I have number and which health insurance company in my healthcard.

And the doctor wrote the statement what and how he/she treated me etc. Original with bill to my health company, copy statement without bill for me to pass my family doctor.

I can read what and how doctor treated me. I stop my health insurance to pay if the doctor write something inaccurate.

please read Reba's post carefully. you did not answer her question. Your post only answered the part on how does patient prevents the fraud committed by the doctor.

Reba's asking how do you prevent the cheating if BOTH doctor and patient conspired together to defraud the system?

There is "German Wage Tax Calculator" in the link Germany Average Salary Income - Job Comparison , I provided to response your last question.

Those salaries were reported in 2004-05. Does it have the list of each foreign country with states/provinces? For instance, Germany has states like Bavaria, Berlin, Hamburg, Hesse, Bremen, Baden Mechlenburg-Western Pomerania, Saxony, Saxony-Ahnhaalt,etc.

Another example, The South Australia (province government) of Australia recently had to increase public hospital doctors' salaries last year due to resignation threats for months, demanding pay increases like up to $420,000, and improved conditions. Now, Emergency medicine consultants are happy with the offer of up to $393,400, Anesthetists have the offer of up to $393,400,etc. Those public hospital doctors in South Australia are highest paid in the entire Australia. Each state government in the country fixes all doctors' salaries. Salaries in each country vary from state to state.

Are the doctors in German states allowed to negotiate with public hospitals?

Anyone earn from €4,000 Gross wage, they have free choice either with or without social security contribution (social insurances). If they decide for without social insurances then they have to look for private insurance. It´s their free decision.

Example:

A married doctor earn $10,000 per month, his wife is housewife then use Tax card III and 2 children.

If clinic doctor decide for Security Security Contribution (social insurances)

Gross salary $120,000 per year divided 12 into $10,000.-- per month

$10,000 covert into €7,085.65 per month.

Net after both taxes: - €1,539.30
Net after social insurances: : €939.06

Total net - € 4,607.29 per month.

Without social insurances -

Net after both taxes: - €1,613.03
Net after social insurance - €0,00

Total net - € 5,472.63 per month.

A married doctor earn €7,085.65 per month, his wife is Therapist, (under 60% wage difference between husband and wife) then use Tax card IV and 2 children for both husband and wife. If a person earn 60% more than its spouse then Tax card III for a person and Tax card V for spouse.

Tax card IV for both worker under 60% difference.

Net Tax after both taxes - 2,242.58
Net social insurances - remain same.

Clinic doctor earn net of total - € 3,904.01 per month but his wife earn few € less than her husband´s net earn.

His wife earn € 6,685.65 per month, with Tax IV and 2 children.

After both taxes - € 2,065.34
After social insurances - remain same.

Total of net wage: € 3, 681.25

REMIND: I compare my wage slip to the link of German Wage Tax Calculator including Tax Free Allowance €240 per month (due disablitiy - deafness). All of social insurances is accurate except both taxes.

"Disability Insurance" is an inaccurate word. It should be "Nursing care insurance", not Disability Insurance. Both taxes, I paid €75.10 less difference to German Wage Tax Calculator.

That's salary after taxes (with social insurance) for a general practitioner to take home-$78,169.2/year, depends on where they live, and lifestyle decision. Weird. In 80's, German general practitioners used to earn more than those present salary. That explains why present young doctors aren't satisfied with those salaries, and are moving out of Germany to UK, Norway, Denmark, Canada and Australia for high salaries, and improved working conditions. Frontline link even states so.

A few years ago, Saxony, Westphalia and Franconia were having problems-shortages of doctors. Have you heard anything about it? Have the state governments increase their salaries and improving working conditions lately?

In the US, depends on what they specialize, and where they practice (state tax and local tax vary). They all require to pay malpractice insurance. The estimate is at least $6,000 and way up like $120k, $130k. For instance, a surgeon would require more malpractice insurance, and performing high risk procedures would increase it further.

What do you think of illegal immigrants in Berlin getting 'anonymous insurance card' without being deporting? It appears residents in Berlin are very concerned.

Those salaries were reported in 2004-05. Does it have the list of each foreign country with states/provinces? For instance, Germany has states like Bavaria, Berlin, Hamburg, Hesse, Bremen, Baden Mechlenburg-Western Pomerania, Saxony, Saxony-Ahnhaalt,etc.

Another example, The South Australia (province government) of Australia recently had to increase public hospital doctors' salaries last year due to resignation threats for months, demanding pay increases like up to $420,000, and improved conditions. Now, Emergency medicine consultants are happy with the offer of up to $393,400, Anesthetists have the offer of up to $393,400,etc. Those public hospital doctors in South Australia are highest paid in the entire Australia. Each state government in the country fixes all doctors' salaries. Salaries in each country vary from state to state.

Are the doctors in German states allowed to negotiate with public hospitals?

That's salary after taxes (with social insurance) for a general practitioner to take home-$78,169.2/year, depends on where they live, and lifestyle decision. Weird. In 80's, German general practitioners used to earn more than those present salary. That explains why present young doctors aren't satisfied with those salaries, and are moving out of Germany to UK, Norway, Denmark, Canada and Australia for high salaries, and improved working conditions. Frontline link even states so.

A few years ago, Saxony, Westphalia and Franconia were having problems-shortages of doctors. Have you heard anything about it? Have the state governments increase their salaries and improving working conditions lately?

In the US, depends on what they specialize, and where they practice (state tax and local tax vary). They all require to pay malpractice insurance. The estimate is at least $6,000 and way up like $120k, $130k. For instance, a surgeon would require more malpractice insurance, and performing high risk procedures would increase it further.

What do you think of illegal immigrants in Berlin getting 'anonymous insurance card' without being deporting? It appears residents in Berlin are very concerned.

and also I posted a link to article in "Universal Healthcare" thread that most German doctors traveled to Sweden or UK on weekends to supplement their income - earning up to 6x more in those countries!!

No wonder Germany has a very shaky economy.

and also I posted a link to article in "Universal Healthcare" thread that most German doctors traveled to Sweden or UK on weekends to supplement their income - earning up to 6x more in those countries!!

No wonder Germany has a very shaky economy.

Yes. I was reading the German version news. A few weeks ago, according to the Allensbach Institute in South of Germany, the study in Berlin indicates nearly 60 percents of physicians admitted they had thought about leaving the public health sector in favor of a job in private health care. It also indicates many German hospital doctors and young medical staff were considering working outside Germany.

four out of five Germans believed that heath insurance will continue to get more expensive.

87% of physicians are not satisfied with the health care service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back