^Angel^ needs your prayers....

RR & Angel.. I am sorry about your son's injury. He is in my thought! :hug:

I was saddened to hear of your son's misfortune, Angel. I will keep him and yourself in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days......

Roadrunner said:
^Angel^ needs your prayers tonight--

Much earlier tonight, her oldest son was playing at a high school football game and got hurt...the injury sustained prompted a visit to the local hospital. He suffered a concussion and she needs your prayers for her son as the doctor is concerned with a possibility of swelling in the head. He is going back to the hospital in the morning and has to wear a neck brace for 2 weeks.

Please keep ^Angel^ and her son in your prayers tonight and it will be most appreciated--thank you very much!

~RR
Oh man. I'm sorry to hear about her son and his injury. I'll pray for him tonight.

I hope your son will come through this injury without serious consequences. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear about your son, ^Angel^. :hug:

I will definitely have your son in my thoughts and prayer. Please keep post update. :(

I'm not a prayin' mantis kinda gal, but..sending Angel's son healing & positive energies :)

hb_get_well_300.jpeg

Our prayers are with them. Recovery speed up !! My older son fell down on the ice downhill to the school bus. He was laying down on the driveway more than 20 mins. His neck was sprained and wear neck brace for a month. It was extremely painful. I was with him in ER all the night.

Hope, he gets well speedy.
get_well_smiley.jpg

Oh, Have Mercy! My thoughts and prayer are with you and your son..Hope its nothing serious! :hug: Angel and family!

237%20get%20well%20glitter.jpg

AJ said:
Dear Mother and Father God, we are all gathered here to love You and to receive Your blessing and healing energies. we ask that You send Your everlasting energy to heal Angel's son, using the healing force that You, as our omnipotent Parents can provide.

we ask this in your name, mother and father-the name of God.
Amen.

AMEN!!! its beautiful said.. :grouphug: all of you, keep in faith....

I know its scary when it happens to your child/children.. all you have to .. keep in faith and telling child/children that you are here for them and love them.. even HE (up above) loves them most..

(praying right now) :D

My thoughts and prayers are with you, my dear ^Angel^, your son, and your extended family...may the Lord watch over you all.

I hope Angel's son will be ok and be up and running in no time!! Sending positive healing thoughts for Angel's son. :hug:

Oh that's awful to hear about that. Of course they are in my prayers!!!

Get well soon!

Oh gosh! Pray that nothing serious with ^Angel^'s son. May God be with them. RR, I see that u do care and concern about him by post message here. :hug:

sending our loves and thoughful to see that Angel's son gets better soon...

HUGS

Wendy

Sorry to hear about ^Angel^'s son - they are in my thoughts and prayer.

Get well soon !
4u18kt.gif

nv_TG_Get_well_soon_001_card.jpg

hopes he comes home soon as possible and everything will be back to normal.
Wish you all the luck and my sympathy goes to you.
:hug:

Sorry to hear that and my prayer will goes out to you and your son that included to you too RR. :hug:

Back