^Angel^ needs your prayers....

Reba said:
Yes, there is a language difference. :)

The easy way to remember is Americans play football with helmets;
other countries play their football (soccer and rugby) without helmets.

Americans play soccer too, but it is not called "football" here.

:thumb:

I will remember next time:

"football with helmets" in America which mean to British is Rugby.
"football without helmet" in America which mean to British is football but for American = soccer.

:thumb:

Liza said:
Liebling, you're right - Norwegians think football means soccer, a favorite sport here. Their name for soccer is "fotball." Ah, to each country's own. ;)

Yeah, it confuse Europeans when American mentioned "football" which they means is Rubgy...

Yes here in German language for soccer (American language) is "Fußball"... :D

Again Angel, I'm really glad that your son is okay. How's he now?

Liebling:-))) said:
Again Angel, I'm really glad that your son is okay. How's he now?

He has a following up appointment today at 11 am, I won't know much until then! ;)

:hug: Angel, I hope everything goes well with your son today at the doctor's. He has been in my prayers everyday. How has he been feeling since his football accident?
Keep us informed, until then, big hugs to you and I hope your son will be back to his old self soon.

^Angel^ said:
He has a following up appointment today at 11 am, I won't know much until then! ;)

Give us more updates after his appt today, cuz we do care about ur son! :grouphug:

alright i m gonna post an prayer for angel k?

o father in heaven hear my prayer for there s an child in need i know its not your will for her to die in such an early age and i know you want her to live to laugh to grow to live an full life in y our hands please heal her and send infinite angels to guard her near and keep her safe from the hands of darkness thank you father for i know it ll be done thy will be done!

in jesus s name amen

this should help keep praying and have faith that s the key

opps i mean him not her lol sorry half asleep

Thanks for your lovely prayer! ;)

Update:

He had an injury to the brain that caused by a blow to the head that's why he is having really bad headaches lately....His CT x-ray today shows there's isn't anymore swelling or bruises so everything looks normal, but he still has neck strain which is a tear of a muscle in his neck, his head and neck are forcibly moved such in a shipliash injury, his muscles go into spasm when feels hard, tight in his neck and it is very tender to touch it..He does feel the pain when he moves his head to either side or when he try to move his head up or down... Spasming muscles can cause bad headaches also...He is on two medications for the pains....He has to go physcial therapy for 2 weeks, he also had his neck brace removed, he still can't play football or do physcial sports until he is re-evaluated...

He's in a great spirit, and I also believe the physcial therapy will help a whole lot and soon enough he will be able to play football again...

Once again, Thanks a bunch for the prayers and for showing how much you guys care.... :grouphug:

Angel, I am glad your son is doing better. Sounds like he will still be in pain for a while. Physical therapy isn't much fun, especially for an active kid. Best wishes to him on a full recovery.

Thanks for the updates! I'm sure that he will be in painful after his first therapy but it will be less after take next few therapy. ;)

^Angel^ said:
Thanks for your lovely prayer! ;)

Update:

He had an injury to the brain that caused by a blow to the head that's why he is having really bad headaches lately....His CT x-ray today shows there's isn't anymore swelling or bruises so everything looks normal, but he still has neck strain which is a tear of a muscle in his neck, his head and neck are forcibly moved such in a shipliash injury, his muscles go into spasm when feels hard, tight in his neck and it is very tender to touch it..He does feel the pain when he moves his head to either side or when he try to move his head up or down... Spasming muscles can cause bad headaches also...He is on two medications for the pains....He has to go physcial therapy for 2 weeks, he also had his neck brace removed, he still can't play football or do physcial sports until he is re-evaluated...

He's in a great spirit, and I also believe the physcial therapy will help a whole lot and soon enough he will be able to play football again...

Once again, Thanks a bunch for the prayers and for showing how much you guys care.... :grouphug:

Oh ^Angel^ my heart goes out to you and your son :hug: So glad and a big relief that your son is ALLRIGHT!

My only son is in football team like your son but he is sophmore. He's playing alot in this season which really makes me very nervous :Ohno: I'm there at all of his home at deaf school and away games (out of town). I pray for his safety as I ask for an invisible armor/shield on his whole body at every practices and games.

May your son heal in a speedy recovery with God's blessings.

:hug: OH Angel, that is great news, at least you know now that the swelling in his brain went down. Once he starts on his physical therapy, your son will start to feel better.

Prayers, best wishes and all my love go out to you and your son!!!! I am so happy that it wasn't anything serious. Take care and thanks for the update Angel!!! :hug: to both you and your son!!!

Angel, I am very glad to hear that your son's swelling has gone down.

I will continue to pray for his complete healing and relief from pain.

I'm glad your son's conditional went well... til Heal compeltly(sp) I bet your son will return his favorite football again.. Pretty scary as long keep faith and postive for your son's future. *smile*

As same my children particapile playing sports.. Just pray and make sure your child safetly as well...
wonderful hearing 'bout your son's condition update as well... *thumb ups*

Aw Thanks guys! :Oops: ...I sure appreciate the prayers, I dunno what to do without you guys, so Thank you! :grouphug:

^Angel^ said:
Thank you AngelWolf :hug: I do agree with you, sports can be dangerous, and some kids do get hurt badly but I'm glad that my son is alright, I know I'm not that excited when it comes to my boys wanting to try out for football...I still don't feel my second son is ready to join a football team yet, but I felt that my oldest son was ready, and I knew the chances of getting hurt is possible, I did made a little joke when I first watched him practice, and I told him, I'll be sure to bring my first aid kit with me to his game, and if he ever got hurt, I'll run on the football field holding my big first aid kit, and he said " MOM!! " " You better NOT!! " heh, but I got him to smile and chuckling a bit, but he knows I'm an overprotective mother and sometimes I do worry too much....I just love my three boys soo much and it does break my heart when I see one of my boys getting hurt....

RR and I got my second son into cub scout and I think he will love it, cause I know he loves camping and doing outdoor activities, that will keep his mind off of football until he gets to high school like his oldest brother, then I'll let him join....They understand how I feel as a mother wanting to be sure they're safe and do not get hurt badly...but also to have fun too....

Wow, what a story u got there, dear.... true know what u mean but sometimes most sons can choses what they want to be in any of sports!! *groan* I hate that part was this *worry* I hate it! lol It was just so hard not to worry so much but that was part of life everyday anyway!! So that was same thing for mothers anyway lol.... guess u are one of them and I dont! But still sometimes I do worry abt my 2nd second who have gone to Iraq but just got back home after 5 months!! Glad he is in USA!!! So that was what had bother me the most was just worry abt alot of things going on around me!! So Angel, I have said it to myself all the time that things will go better if keep on postive thinking with good faith! It works for me very well... since I had plms from my bad past so now have move on and I am very much happy with my job that was all that matter to me! I had to keep staying with postive so will not let things bad to me like my mom who always gave me too much negtiave!! geez! Anyway!!!! Sorry was talking abt me instead of ur son! LOL but hey it was abt this postive and faith thing which is very important to use that to help u thru bad thing in future!! It works for me for over a year now! Smile.... errr anyway.... glad to know that ur son is doing better now I thank god for that!

:hug: caio

Angel..that's wonderful news regarding your son..hope he will recover well some more..and I would think he will know what to do next time he heads back into football game...

Back