^Angel^ needs your prayers....

Thanks for the update. I was happy to hear that he was doing better. Will keep your son in our prayers. :hug:

Aw Thank you so very much everyone for your prayers and the kind words, we really do appreciate it, prayers sure does work and without your prayers, I might be having a nervous breakdown here heh, so Thank you so much! :grouphug:

Roadrunner is correct, my son does have swelling and bruises in his head, he does suffer some pain such as bad headaches, but he doesn't seem to have developed any dizzness, disorienation or unsteadiness on his feet which is a great news but the doctor is keeping an eye on him in case the swelling doesn't go away...He had CT x-rays done twice and will have another one the following next week....He seem to be in great spirits but is more concerned with his headaches cause he's been getting them too often which worries me but I know the doctor is making sure he is well taken care of...He also is wearing a neck brace which he has to wear it for 2 weeks and he can't play football or do any physical activities until cleared by the doctor..

SherryCherish said:
how old son is? hope u don't mind of me asking that...

He will be 15 this November, and he's on the 9th grade football team, he got hurt during his game last Thursday....

Once again, Thank you so much for your prayers, God Bless you all! :grouphug:

And Thank you RR for creating this thread, you're such a sweetheart! :kiss:

Angel,

That's great news..
I'm glad your son is ALRIGHT.. as long he is OK!

Great News!

Thanks BullyMom :hug:. I'm glad he's alright too!

Aw Thanks girls! you guys are the best! :grouphug:

^Angel^

I am glad to know that ur son is doing ok but still he is in my prayings and my thoughs and be strong for ur son that include with ur RR as well! The sport can be very dangerous (sp) for any sons which I hate that lol but that was their choices what they want to be! So keep on praying for ur son and be faith and strong!! U guys are in my prayings and thoughs! :)

hugsss

Oh and AJ, that was very beautiful u said.... AMEN!!!

Thank you AngelWolf :hug: I do agree with you, sports can be dangerous, and some kids do get hurt badly but I'm glad that my son is alright, I know I'm not that excited when it comes to my boys wanting to try out for football...I still don't feel my second son is ready to join a football team yet, but I felt that my oldest son was ready, and I knew the chances of getting hurt is possible, I did made a little joke when I first watched him practice, and I told him, I'll be sure to bring my first aid kit with me to his game, and if he ever got hurt, I'll run on the football field holding my big first aid kit, and he said " MOM!! " " You better NOT!! " heh, but I got him to smile and chuckling a bit, but he knows I'm an overprotective mother and sometimes I do worry too much....I just love my three boys soo much and it does break my heart when I see one of my boys getting hurt....

RR and I got my second son into cub scout and I think he will love it, cause I know he loves camping and doing outdoor activities, that will keep his mind off of football until he gets to high school like his oldest brother, then I'll let him join....They understand how I feel as a mother wanting to be sure they're safe and do not get hurt badly...but also to have fun too....

Hey Angel,

I wonder, are you condiser send your child part of ice hockey which it's safe little bit still good stand..

My little son is playing on ice hockey since when he was started 5 yrs old and right now He is 9 yrs old and cannot live without ice hockey.. When In the Summer, *groan* He whines and where my ice hockey yet? I was encourged him just being "summer as your vacation little while for 2 mos and will come back return ice hockey." He kinda little restless and cannot wait look forward the ice hockey.. Until last month ago, I registered for my little son's part of ice hockey game.. Finally about the time, he joined and practise ice hockey every friday or saturday or sunday... I'm glad and see he is on ice.. LOL

wonder'n about your son who might interested ice hockey ?? Is possible avail ice hockey in your home area ? Is too late register ??? *curiouis*

Where my children attend school at, they do not have hockey there as a sport....Usually my children are the ones who tells me what sports they want to try out for, but hockey wasn't one of them....Sorry BullyMom, but Thanks! :hug:

^Angel^ said:
did made a little joke when I first watched him practice, and I told him, I'll be sure to bring my first aid kit with me to his game, and if he ever got hurt, I'll run on the football field holding my big first aid kit, and he said " MOM!! " " You better NOT!! "

That's something Angel would do. (covering eyes) (whispering to others, I don't know her) :Ohno:

Cheri said:
That's something Angel would do. (covering eyes) (whispering to others, I don't know her) :Ohno:

pffffftt!

^Angel^ said:
Where my children attend school at, they do not have hockey there as a sport....Usually my children are the ones who tells me what sports they want to try out for, but hockey wasn't one of them....Sorry BullyMom, but Thanks! :hug:

I confused the British and American language. I brought this subject up about your son in our family breakfast conversation yesterday. Danny hit my head real hard and think it's not football since I told them that your son's head is hurt... He beleive what you mean is:

http://depts.loras.edu/sports/mens/football/defact.jpg

Not
http://216.239.54.9/img/242/898/640/football.jpg

Right?

I just remember that British and American languages

British - football and American - Scooter
http://216.239.54.9/img/242/898/640/football.jpg

British - Ruby (sp) and American - football
http://depts.loras.edu/sports/mens/football/defact.jpg

Danny said it's Ruby (sp) (American: football) are dangerous game. I told him that football (American: scoocer) are also dangerous, too... It could hurt body... I explained him that this's American culture/tradition to have like this which we don't have like this in Europe.

True, it's children's hobbies, they like to choose.

Phew, I'm glad that your son is okay :hug: Tell him, get well and better from us.

I am glad to hear the news about your son. You need to tell the doctor that your son has been having bad headaches often.

I'm glad things are positive now with your son, Angel. :) There's that sense of humor... very healing, isn't it? I can imagine how scary that must've been. My brother cracked his forehead when he was a tyke - but he's very healthy today, and is a national guard in Kuwait. So I firmly believe your son will be definitely allright - one way or another! lol Keep up with the recovery!

Liebling, you're right - Norwegians think football means soccer, a favorite sport here. Their name for soccer is "fotball." Ah, to each country's own. ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
I confused the British and American language. ..
Yes, there is a language difference. :)

The easy way to remember is Americans play football with helmets;
other countries play their football (soccer and rugby) without helmets.

Americans play soccer too, but it is not called "football" here.

Back