AllDeaf who DON'T go to the World Expo, July 2010

This forum is pretty much dead at the moment - goddamn these AD'ers are having too much fun in L.V

I'm soooo jealous of you all who are there.

And thanks guys for reinforcing that I could go even with only a little knowledge of ASL. Makes me feel better about not going. :P NOT.

One more math test, then a final, and no more summer class ! If only the expo was scheduled two weeks later. :P

I'm soooo jealous of you all who are there.

And thanks guys for reinforcing that I could go even with only a little knowledge of ASL. Makes me feel better about not going. :P NOT.

One more math test, then a final, and no more summer class ! If only the expo was scheduled two weeks later. :P
...and for me if I had plenty of annual leave, I'll be gone in an instant.

Wirelessly posted

I would be there too if it wasn't for school my program is designed for eight months of completion. I am at my last module and I am done :D

I did annoy Jiro today. He is ignoring me all day! :( heheh nah i suppose he enjoys too much over there.

I did annoy oddball too! :D

:aw:

I was too busy conversing with others. not enough me for them :cool2:

They are having fun and they can't be bothered to chat on AIM or whatever, and you know what? They shouldn't be online! :shock:

yup. I didn't bring laptop. nothing except BB. Less Talk, More Action

yeah, took me 5 minutes to register today since most people are registered already. glad! didn't planned to go but jiro convinced me to. *gasps* :lol:

looks like me and auth are the only ones with net connection here.
and me too! now. first two days didn't wanted to touch my pager. too much fun and stuff to do and eyes already tired. :giggle:

enjoying here, EXCEPT FOR HEAT!! I don't know how they do it....smoking ciggy, jump into hot tub, walk in layers of clothes and act there's no problem with heat in THIS degree, 105-115something! hardly can walk straight up very much. red eyes, burning. I don't deal with heat very well. while walking on las vegas blvd, I look for hotels to walk through/stay cool as much as can. :D I was about to die yesterday! today ("wednesday", haven't slept yet) was cooler and better.

met several ADers and its owner, at last! :wave: I think I've met everyone except for two.. see you around again soon before we leave back... :cool2:

I should have gone to Las Vegas cause Hurricane Alex poured on most of the northeastern Mexico and southern Texas and flooded all over area that I mentioned and I supposed to go to Monterrey, Mexico for my good friend's wedding but I didn't. The roads and bridges has been damaged or closed by the flood, so, I had nowhere to go but to stay in the bordertown and spend times with my fiancee.....

This forum is pretty much dead at the moment - goddamn these AD'ers are having too much fun in L.V
I am not having too much fun at LV, I'm just not having enough fun at TF, :lol:

just got back not too long ago. will have to check whats up. looking at my other email accounts, i have like 20 not read. :|

Me.
-softball league nights (3x) gotta to commitment to hearing teams/deaf team...
-summer school to teach

Back