AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

Oh! which part of LI are you? I was born in commack until age 19. I moved out of LI. :tears: My parents sold a house and moved to florida. I am no longer living in LI. LI will always be home in my heart.

I live near Mineola....I am a Nassau girl. I was comtemplating moving out of state, but I can't see myself anywhere but here on LI.

People who is attending is

JClarke
Jiro
Gangis
Frisky Feline
Shel90
Alex
Authentic
Daisy
paperclip (tentative)
Chevy57
Juli-terp-to-be
...and more

Last edited:
This Texan Guy cannot go to New York City. :( Maybe next time.
coldsmilie.gif

Wish I could go to NYC to meet you there :( Keep in touch onto Facebook

Hope, you will enjoy in America !! :D

New York City kicked me out recently cuz I honked my Texan truck, Texan road rage, sang in Texan accent off-key, my Texan grille guard mowed down the pedestrians, stole NYPD's horse in Texan style ride, and then kicked out of NYC for stole NYPD's horse. Guess they aren't that friendly environment without using my Texan truck with V8. Story of my life in NYC for 45 minutes.

New York City kicked me out recently cuz I honked my Texan truck, Texan road rage, sang in Texan accent off-key, my Texan grille guard mowed down the pedestrians, stole NYPD's horse in Texan style ride, and then kicked out of NYC for stole NYPD's horse. Guess they aren't that friendly environment without using my Texan truck with V8. Story of my life in NYC for 45 minutes.

*ahem* - you don't get kicked out for that. you get a life at our Sing Sing plus a courtesy soap :|

*ahem* - you don't get kicked out for that. you get a life at our Sing Sing plus a courtesy soap :|

lol, I was just joking. On serious side, I wish I could go to NYC to meet some of y'all, however, I can't. There are something more important to be done personally. ;)

lol, I was just joking. On serious side, I wish I could go to NYC to meet some of y'all, however, I can't. There are something more important to be done personally. ;)

oh I knew you were joking otherwise you'd be at Sing Sing instead of posting in here :)

To those who are coming, which of you will be arriving in daytime? cuz if you are, we can hang around for some sight-seeing, etc. if you prefer to do your own thing, that's fine.

Yeah that would be great. i am a structured procrastinator. ;)

I will let you guys know after x mas.

Man... I wanna go to this! I have a friend who lives in Brooklyn. Maybe I should look into flights.....

Hicksville snow :)

I live near Mineola....I am a Nassau girl. I was comtemplating moving out of state, but I can't see myself anywhere but here on LI.

Batton down the hatches, we've been updated to possible 14" of snow this week end (Saturday noon till sunday 0900am)
I'm right near the broadway mall, if that helps you.

Batton down the hatches, we've been updated to possible 14" of snow this week end (Saturday noon till sunday 0900am)
I'm right near the broadway mall, if that helps you.

Gah I know...I love the way the snow looks, but I wish it would melt right after I got the 'nostalgic picture'. LOL

Back