AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

guys - today I just got back from my dinner date. I didn't realize that Aractica Bars & Grill was right there. I looked around and it's very nice!!! it's located on a very nice street full of different bars and restaurants of different cuisines.

ooooo yes we will have good time! for those who is driving in, I saw the parking sign saying the parking will be free after 10PM so it's 1hr parking via muni-ticket.

guys - today I just got back from my dinner date. I didn't realize that Aractica Bars & Grill was right there. I looked around and it's very nice!!! it's located on a very nice street full of different bars and restaurants of different cuisines.

ooooo yes we will have good time! for those who is driving in, I saw the parking sign saying the parking will be free after 10PM so it's 1hr parking via muni-ticket.

:hmm:

Wonder if I should drive but cost of gas and tolls would probably cost more than the bus.

Sounds great..just hope it wont be too unbearably cold that night.

:hmm:

Wonder if I should drive but cost of gas and tolls would probably cost more than the bus.

Sounds great..just hope it wont be too unbearably cold that night.

yup best to take bus in.

Excellent, at least, we got something!

How about we meet outside the grill and we can all decide which resturant we can have for dinner as it is in the same street?

Watchya think, guys?

I still consider to fly to NYC but I may lose money without refund of flight if weather will be severe.

How about we meet outside the grill and we can all decide which resturant we can have for dinner as it is in the same street?

Watchya think, guys?

I am flexible...:P

*except for expensive 5 star restaurants*

Watchya think, guys?

there are dozen of restaurants of different cuisines - japanese, greek, indian, texas, etc.. they're yummy!

there are dozen of restaurants of different cuisines - japanese, greek, indian, texas, etc.. they're yummy!
then, we have found something

Gimme the street, time for me to modify the invite.

:D

Sound nice! Jiro, some restaurants should include free parking lot or street but don't matter any restaurant that up to you.

Sound nice! Jiro, some restaurants should include free parking lot or street but don't matter any restaurant that up to you.

lol too bad. if you want free parking - you'll have to park at further upper manhattan and then take subway down.

then, I am being incorrected,

parking anywhere, just park in the middle of Central Park

:laugh2:

2 months ago, my friend got her car broken in at middle of Central Park :aw:

lol too bad. if you want free parking - you'll have to park at further upper manhattan and then take subway down.

Yeah I were there to catch free street parking near Fifth Ave last few years ago. Very hard to find it. If go to NYC, don't need to get car. Use subway or cab.

Back