AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

Shel and Frisky.. I am curious. How you will be traveling back to home at very late night? :hmm:

Frisky will stay overnite at friend's house. Shel will take evening chinatown bus back to DC

Oh that would be so fun to have an All Deaf night in NYC. I guess either way I'd have to fly to either NYC, Portland, or LAX

I may go to NYC as well as LA also, I just have to manipulate my schedules and vacation days.

I'm definitely not going, especially when my dad is hospitalized and my son's birthday is on Jan. 30th.

Shel and Frisky.. I am curious. How you will be traveling back to home at very late night? :hmm:

Hiya! I might take a bus to get there and will stay at someone's else place. More likely, This person and I may stay awake all night if necessary. :giggle: I haven't make any plan on traveling yet.

Hiya! I might take a bus to get there and will stay at someone's else place. More likely, This person and I may stay awake all night if necessary. :giggle: I haven't make any plan on traveling yet.
It's a little early at the moment so plenty of time!

Cheri, that's fine. I plan to visit Ohio when I come back to U.S again (while stopping by at Indianapolis)

Frisky will stay overnite at friend's house. Shel will take evening chinatown bus back to DC

I cant find a late bus back..seems like I would have to take the morning bus so i guess I will have to stay awake all night or something.

I cant find a late bus back..seems like I would have to take the morning bus so i guess I will have to stay awake all night or something.
Is there an option to stay at a cheap accomdation hotel that you could stay overnight?

I found a Chinatown bus (APEX) from Penn Station to DC leaving at 10:30PM for $20.... and another bus (MegaBus) at 11:20PM. The earliest bus on next day (Sunday 31st) leaves at 7AM.

Should you choose to leave next day - I will gladly accompany you all night till the earliest bus. Frisky - feel free to join us! :naughty:

link to look around - here

Is there an option to stay at a cheap accomdation hotel that you could stay overnight?

no need. NYC! c'mon! stay up all nite! earliest bus is 7am so not a problem! time flies very quick! :drunk:

no need. NYC! c'mon! stay up all nite! earliest bus is 7am so not a problem! time flies very quick! :drunk:
Yeah, true - this would end up having fun all night, at the least, NYC has lot of things to do and even though chatting the night away! LOL..

Yeah, true - this would end up having fun all night, at the least, NYC has lot of things to do and even though chatting the night away! LOL..

chat away? :zzz:

Less Talk, More Action! :naughty:

Ok Jiro, I will check it out and yes, I can stay up all night...*I hope*

:ty:

if you're too tired, not a problem. You can :zzz: at Penn Station

Oh my god. I did that several times while I was in my early 20's. My friend and I had turns to take a short nap at Penn station in the "third shift work" hours. :zzz: That wasn't that bad because when I got real tired. I didn't care anything but sleep. I ll give it a try to do in my late 30's once again. :Ohno:

I may got standby flight pass from my friend for NYC.

Aww, this sounds like fun. Wish I could be there but maybe I will be present in spirit. :)
Next time when US summer comes around then I'll come and meet y'all.

Have fun to everyone who's meeting up with JClarke.

Back