AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

frisky feline - nope, i'm 1074 miles away from NYC according to google maps. :(

jclarke - haha, if only i could grow money on trees..

where?

Ok Jiro, I will check it out and yes, I can stay up all night...*I hope*

:ty:

ha ha i know the feeling! me too i hope if i go then i can try to stay awake. look like i will spend lot of money on coffee!! hehe I will know for sure if i go after x mas holiday then i ll see a clear picture ahead of my time.

I'd love to join you guys but I don't like to travel and stay at a hotel alone.
Have fun, everyone who's meeting up with JClarke! *wink*

Both Frisky and Shel will take chinatown bus to NYC. Green Color is for Frisky. Red Color is for Shel.

The restaurant has not been decided yet but we will go to bar afterward at Arctica Bar & Grill. I imagine that the location of restaurant will be in nearby of that bar.

21n0br6.jpg

Shel - you will need to walk several blocks to get to train #6
Frisky - you will have to walk all the way to right from Penn Station :)

I can either pick you up or meet you at the subway. I will most likely use subway to get to you. However - some of you are not comfortable with subway and I understand - I can pick you up by car.

You can view new Bing's 3D street view image of Arctic Bar & Grill
Bing Maps Beta

You can find this location! :)

I found a Chinatown bus (APEX) from Penn Station to DC leaving at 10:30PM for $20.... and another bus (MegaBus) at 11:20PM. The earliest bus on next day (Sunday 31st) leaves at 7AM.

Should you choose to leave next day - I will gladly accompany you all night till the earliest bus. Frisky - feel free to join us! :naughty:

link to look around - here

Ha. It has not come up to Jan 30 yet. I ll wait one more week to go. :cool2:
megabus price seems good deal to me.

I plan to attend. Would like to do the LA meet as well if it is still on.

That sounds like fun but I cant attend. Schedule conflicts.

i would love to go but i'm not able to make it.... :-( but have fun meeting others and make sure to post some pictures as well! :)

Back