AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

phonetic word for evil

Yeah, but according to her, it means something else. Read up.

Sorry Bott. my computer went to sleeper mode and cut connection on the website. I made the shirt agian & saved pics of it.

the front
LEADWFront.jpg

the back
LEADWBack.jpg

the back says: The League of Ebil AllDeaf Women

That's cute. :) Oh, I did read Jiro the Urban Dictionary. And Juli, if I get to any AD meetup, I will sit away from you, lest you pour chocolate on my french fries!

Last edited:
Oh, thought jclarke did report to moderator that this thread needs to be moved to the picture/video section where it has a private setting.

i had to say something it here since my name is already on boardtracker in public. :Ohno:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

frisky feline im sorry and i shouldve asked the mod to move i got disracted earlier. but its all good now :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

frisky feline im sorry and i shouldve asked the mod to move i got disracted earlier. but its all good now :)

Jake, Stop apologizing for your habit. :giggle: YUP It's all good now. :D

LOL then how about selling it to us? :fingersx: just kidding. that would be nice if it exists.

If you know anything about cafepress.com, you will see that she IS selling it to you if you wanna order it from there. Check the site out.

Oh my god! I didn't even know he stuck out his tongue!!!! I thought he just put his face in front of me.

That's hilarious!!!

And I got a kiss from JClarke... oooh lalala.... :naughty:
Just that you know you got kissed by an Australian! :naughty:

I was very very very very impressed with your signing skills considering that you have only learned ASL a year ago. You ROCK!

I enjoyed joking around with you. :)

Thanks!!! I try to practice a lot.
And ditto! I had fun with you too! :)

What GREAT pics from NYC. I recognized a few old friends....it was wonderful to see everyone having such a good time together (but made me miss being there!)

What GREAT pics from NYC. I recognized a few old friends....it was wonderful to see everyone having such a good time together (but made me miss being there!)

Jillio, be back to AD. :)

We all talked about you....we wished that you and RD would have been there. :)

Back