AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

Nothing good can come from this alliance. :lol:

007-5.jpg

Oh my god! I didn't even know he stuck out his tongue!!!! I thought he just put his face in front of me.

That's hilarious!!!

And I got a kiss from JClarke... oooh lalala.... :naughty:

It seems like my hubby had his tongue hanging out at the women that night! :giggle:

:shock: Jiro didn't do any rubbing on me. LOL

I was using "ebil" on another website long before coming here.

Nah..Jiro was a perfect gentleman that night. The other men..well, let's say they got a good handful of us women. I am not just speaking of my hubby only...the other men too. LOL!

I guess it went right by you but that's ok.

By evil, are you meaning evil?

LOL some guys think that if women of like minds get together we are 'evil'. I am just giving us AD ladies a funny title to call ourselves LOL. that is all.:giggle:

LOL some guys think that if women of like minds get together we are 'evil'. I am just giving us AD ladies a funny title to call ourselves LOL. that is all.:giggle:

Oic, well, then you and I were in completely different constellations there fer a sec. :D

I like that! The evil AD women!

agreed.

I appreciate everyone’s kindness and patience. I was hesitant in going – but everyone was so awesome! I'm glad I made it. :ty:

Hey there...I didnt really get much chance to chat with you some more. I dont know what happened. Was it because you couldnt understand ASL and we were all signing too fast or?

I am curious..are you deaf or hearing? I tried speaking to you without signing thinking you were hearing but I wasnt sure if you got what I was saying. I guess things just got too crazy that night but you seemed really nice and sweet. I think JClarke had his eye on you from how he kept making sure you were alright and all that. That was sooo sweet of him. :)

I'm back in Alabama!

Had a FANTASTIC time in NYC! It was awesome meeting the AD-ers. I wish I had time to talk to other AD-ers more! Turns out that my signing isn't as bad as I thought.... :)

It was such a good night. And no hangover the next day to boot!

(Was I the only girl who did a tequila shot??)

I was very very very very impressed with your signing skills considering that you have only learned ASL a year ago. You ROCK!

I enjoyed joking around with you. :)

Nah..Jiro was a perfect gentleman that night. The other men..well, let's say they got a good handful of us women. I am not just speaking of my hubby only...the other men too. LOL!

that's how I roll, chica. Be a gentleman at first as a lure... and then.... :naughty:

that's how I roll, chica. Be a gentleman at first as a lure... and then.... :naughty:

U know what? I am really disappointed that we really didnt have a good chat that night. GRRR! We should get together sometime! :wave:

U know what? I am really disappointed that we really didnt have a good chat that night. GRRR! We should get together sometime! :wave:

oh yes yes no worry. You'll get more of me next month :naughty:

Back