AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

We all talked about you....we wished that you and RD would have been there. :)

Thanks for remembering me! Yeah, it would have been great to be there and have RD there, too. I see where he mentioned everyone coming to Chi town. I'd be willing to do that trip. I LOVE Chi town!

Thanks for remembering me! Yeah, it would have been great to be there and have RD there, too. I see where he mentioned everyone coming to Chi town. I'd be willing to do that trip. I LOVE Chi town!

If you all plan an AD party in Chi town, I will make plans to go.

I confuse what is Chi town. Chinatown in NYC or Chicago?

I confuse what is Chi town. Chinatown in NYC or Chicago?

Chicago....but I love China Town, too. In fact, Chicago has a great section known as China Town. I always go there to get DimSum.

Im afraid that depite all the AD members coming, I will get left out of the loop and not get invited to any AD gatherings or parties down there. I don't want to get the shaft- it would really hurt my feelings bad if everyone dogs out on me. Im just saying it because people have dogged me in the past and it doesn't feel so well.

Im afraid that depite all the AD members coming, I will get left out of the loop and not get invited to any AD gatherings or parties down there. I don't want to get the shaft- it would really hurt my feelings bad if everyone dogs out on me. Im just saying it because people have dogged me in the past and it doesn't feel so well.

fortunately - that didn't happen in AD party.

Doug, my friend, consider this an invitation from me to accompany me to any activity going on. I would be proud to enjoy your company.

All the way from Aussie Land? If you can come that far, surely I can make it!

Yep! My mum's tagging along, too. I'll have to teach her some ASL :giggle:

Doug, don't worry about being left out. Deafies are always happy to hang out together. I'm sure there'll be activities where we all can have fun.

Can you guys please stick to the topic thread, this is not related to the AD meet in Las Vegas.

No Vegas meeting? Aw come on! I could show up driving my Virginia registered car, despite living here in this state..lol

Still standing, 4 years on....

Did i hear something that Jake plans to come down TO NYC again?? :shock: I will be there if you plan to come. I wannna see the wedgie II. Just kiddding. I will be there anyway without the wedgie. :giggle:

Back