All Drivers Beware!!!

Ahhh Texas !!!!! I see you have been a very naughty girl !!!!! :whip:

Texas is the Land of Illegal Car Racing !!!!!! :cool:

Seriously, Congraulations !!!!! :) :thumb:

Congrats, dont forget those idiot troopers. Heh and u know my daddy always get tickets from cops not far from Houston, Texas. I never forget that time in Galvestion Islands geez my daddy put beer in his trumbler cups, lol...

Just don't sign and drive at the same time!

Good luck on the test!
widesmile.gif

Oh great!! If I'm ever in Minnesota, I'll make sure I'll stay off the sidewalks LoL!:lol:

Just kidding, congratulations though:thumb:

All drivers expecially those in minnesota please be extremely cautious starting Feb. 9th after 1:00 P.M. because I"M GETTING MY LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i'm super excited YAY i'm finally getting my License and I promise i'm a pretty good driver for being a new driver. So i guess you don't have to be horribley cautious. I'm pretty scared about driving on my own for the first time how was your first time driving by yourself maybe if i have alittle feedback i won't be so scared! THANKS YA'LL

Between me and my friends we came up with a point system of hitting things (Note: note real something funny)
5 Points: Lap posts, street signs, and anyother inatimate objects.

10 Points: Frogs,turtles, and all other creatures that don't move before you hit them

20 Points: Children, turkeys, and anyother winged creature that doesn't fly for long distances. Also Cows.

50 Points: Adults, Cats and Dogs

100 Points: Rabbits and minks.

Lol Cheri i can't promise my eyes will be on the road constantly. Well probabally as long as i'm in minnesota but as soon as i move to texas i can't promise it!

Uh-huh? Nooooooooo....not TEXAS! Not the LONE STAR STATE! haha....just kidding. Congrats...and be careful...there are crazy drivers out there...including me. lol

Lol Cheri i can't promise my eyes will be on the road constantly. Well probabally as long as i'm in minnesota but as soon as i move to texas i can't promise it!

Uh-huh? Nooooooooo....not TEXAS! Not the LONE STAR STATE! haha....just kidding. Congrats...and be careful...there are crazy drivers out there...including me. lol

:shock:
:squint: if i am in texas...dont ever hit me :squint:

Back