All Drivers Beware!!!

:ugh: Wish I could drive... Man I keep saying that all the time in different threads... I can't wait to be very independent from buses and cabs. :( Can't wait to break free from my visual impairement and get my left eye working...

Congraduation and take it easy. Like others say, watch the road while driving.

:pissed: It was horrible I was nervous and the tester scared the living day lights out of me and and and and They.... I can't believe they did this but...

THEY PASSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am offcially now a licensed driver of minnesota

Way to go!!!!!! now take your time to drive now lol.. Just make sure you don't drive on the sidewalks.. lol.. smile

Congratulations Lil_country_gal!!:)

:pissed: It was horrible I was nervous and the tester scared the living day lights out of me and and and and They.... I can't believe they did this but...

THEY PASSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am offcially now a licensed driver of minnesota

He he, glad I'm in Canada.

But seriously, congrats! I know what you're going through as new driver!

Minnesota? Nah, I'm not worried!

Unless... you come to New York! :eek:

Minnesota? Nah, I'm not worried!

Unless... you come to New York! :eek:
Well just for that it looks like i'll be making a special road trip.

Thanks everybody and i swear anyone that says they are glad they don't live where i live i will come to your state!

Dont be afreid She's driving a

74-SWprofile.jpg

Take it easy.. If the weather become bad you have to be extra careful. Watch on the road and i am sure you will do fine.. Congrat.. by the way I am in California.

Hey Congrats!!!

Driving is a huge responsibility so take precautions especially when u are driving your friends. When I was in high school, my friend wasnt a responsible driver and we almost got into accidents several times. At the time we all thought it was cool and funny but looking back, I realize I was VERY lucky that nothing happened cuz none of us were wearing seat belts. She even drove on the wrong side of the road just for kicks, if u can believe that? Man...we were so stupid so pls dont make that mistake my friends and I did!!!! It is not cool. :)

Back