Airplane Crash today and is Missing

The airplane had a wing repaired a few years ago and that is being consider as a possibility of the crash . They hope to find the black boxes and see if they learn the cause of the crash.
Where is the source of that wing repair?

Hmm so sad. I hope everything gonna be okay.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

I read about stolen passports don't want be cynical but in that area of world stolen passport not unusual.
it is so sad

Maybe the black boxes will reveal something, if they find them.

They mentioned on the news last night that the black boxes have a battery life of 30 days. You would think they could do better than that.

They mentioned on the news last night that the black boxes have a battery life of 30 days. You would think they could do better than that.

not good.Send men to moon then think have battery last longer,my torch battery last longer than 30days..i thinking if those passengers did not die instantly then must have been worse nightmare...if it drop out of sky into water be air pockets in the plane could kept them alive for hour or so....horrofying

Just to be clear, they are speaking about battery for homing signal. Not for keeping records of what happened on plane. Record would last longer than just 30 days.

Just to be clear, they are speaking about battery for homing signal. Not for keeping records of what happened on plane. Record would last longer than just 30 days.
That's still bad; searches might go beyond 30 days. The signal should last longer.

Live news on TV says they might have found some debris from the plane.

Yes 30 days at the most, the recorder sends the signal under water but don't forget the ocean down below have pressure that can wear it down and the battery doesn't last the lifetime - however the records of the incident remains intact. This happened to the Air France crash - the records were intact when they found these two years later.

That's still bad; searches might go beyond 30 days. The signal should last longer.

not good.Send men to moon then think have battery last longer,my torch battery last longer than 30days..i thinking if those passengers did not die instantly then must have been worse nightmare...if it drop out of sky into water be air pockets in the plane could kept them alive for hour or so....horrofying

New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight - CNN.com

This story on CNN said that debris was a fault alarm . :( This is very strange that the plane send out no distress signal distress and made me they where not able to , that they where highjack.

They may not have had time to release a distress call. If the plan broke apart in mid air, it was over too quickly. God help all those on board and the families left behind searching for answers. They're may not be any, unfortunately....

They may not have had time to release a distress call. If the plan broke apart in mid air, it was over too quickly. God help all those on board and the families left behind searching for answers. They're may not be any, unfortunately....

This just so tragic , I really feel for all the families not knowing what happen to their loves ones.

from FB feed... "Sorry to say but, this whole Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that got lost reminds of the "LOST" TV show."

I think that if it were a bomb, there would be a wide debris field, meaning you would see pieces of the plane in the ocean or jungle. But what is odd is that the pilots didn't issue a distress call. The weather was fine,so whatever it was,it took the pilots by surprise. Air France #447 plane that went down was caused by icing in pitot tubes. The Maylasian plane was a 777-200, the airframe was only 11.5 years old. The Boeing 777-200 has an excellent safety record. On Fox News,they are reporting a door from the plane has been spotted. I saw the pic,and it does look like a plane door. Also The plane was last inspected 10 days ago and found to be in proper condition. I thought about pilot error being the cause of the crash,but if that's the case,why no distress call? Also saw on a Chinese news site,a video of a man calling his family member,(who was a passanger) cell phone. Instead of going to voice mail, the passengers phone rang and and I guess disconnected. That's weird too. Whatever happened,it was a sudden and catastrophic event,and possibly a criminal act.

Last edited:
Why can't they use sonar device to locate the plane? Use submarine? It is 2014, we have so many techniques that would solve the problem quickly huh?

Sonar_BAS.jpg

Back