AG Bell against ASL commerical

It's probably cheaper to run an ad during the pre-game than during the game, I guess that's why? Hearing people think they own the world, anyway.

powerfully funded organization support by the cochler implant companies.
Indeed. The ONLY reason why AG Bell is so powerful is b/c the CI companies and health care reconize that oral only kids are healthcare dependant. So, they represent a HUGE HUGE cash cow. There's a reason why AG Bell has a huge glossy "professional looking " magazine with glossy ads for new high tech stuff, whereas ASDC only has a newsletter style magazine.

March20Protest.jpg

Lemme join! If someone can pay for my flights over to the U.S :lol:

Flight to USA? I think I will let you SWIM to USA. Just joking! :)

Flight to USA? I think I will let you SWIM to USA. Just joking! :)

Got ten bucks, if so -- I'll be glad to swim over there, but it will take ages for me to arrive to america soil.

Back on topic: I think Jillio should be a badge-carrying AgBAD member so that she can tear it asunder from within at Milwaukee this summer! :giggle:

Back on topic: I think Jillio should be a badge-carrying AgBAD member so that she can tear it asunder from within at Milwaukee this summer! :giggle:

I'll do it without that badge, thank you! Becoming a member of A.G. Bad just gives me the creeps!:giggle:

So, AG require to encourage deaf to learn how to speech than rather ASL? That's not nice and bore language.

yes the commerical was played during pre-game not during the game. My sister saw the commerical. i missed it due to TJ watching the tv.

I'll be coming down.. :)
*Protestant ready!*
On July 3rd of wk... Perfect Timing for me.. after vacation at OHIO then straight way to Milwaukee AgBAD's conventions.

I'll be coming down.. :)
*Protestant ready!*
On July 3rd of wk... Perfect Timing for me.. after vacation at OHIO then straight way to Milwaukee AgBAD's conventions.

Lol, GA, good for you but please leave the shotgun at home; that's for the moose! :giggle:

LOL. Just the thought of getting help from A.G. Bad gives me the creeps.

Actually, if you think about it, it's good strategy. There's a few individuals, I've heard, who are doing just that....

Hmm, they took it off the website. I remember seeing it there on the website yesterday.

Back