afterlife in appear looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerON

Reaction score
after watch tv, read comic, read some bible book and movie... They been talk about people die and goes into afterlife to meet someone.

I puzzle if you die and you stay the way you look like when you're in afterlife?

You die at age 90 years old in old wrinkle shitty skin face and you die then goes look like that? It make me think and want to die young and appear in young?

Otherwise, I thought it probably simple that i would become nothing but white light-alike spirit soul add with shiftshape that allow me to change? Just image that I could meet my grandpa who appear as 20s I couldn't realize him. He would poke and tell me it's my grandpa. omg!

what do you think?

There's no after life. When you die, You die, it's the end of it. You either go to place of eternal Heaven or to a place of eternal torment and punishment Hell. :thumb: If you're lucky, You'll meet your family in Heaven, that's if you make it there. ;)

Well, when you die - your body ( soul ) will change...not the same as your " flesh " body, but you will always be PowerON as same person. :)

Supposely, if you are Christian that believe in Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, then your hair will be like " wool " <--- ( that's what the scripture says ) with perfect body. There's no agin' in Heaven. :D

in my belief, if you die...you're a spirit but new-ish looking, they roam the Earth. Some people can see spirits, but most of us can't. Spirits can see you but many of can't see them.

in my belief, if you die...you're a spirit but new-ish looking, they roam the Earth. Some people can see spirits, but most of us can't. Spirits can see you but many of can't see them.

that make me wonder that heaven we able to "talk" which is more like mind communicate which explain why here people on Earth cannot hear from heaven.

There's no after life. When you die, You die, it's the end of it. You either go to place of eternal Heaven or to a place of eternal torment and punishment Hell. :thumb: If you're lucky, You'll meet your family in Heaven, that's if you make it there. ;)

afterlife is anything: heaven, alien, other world, or whatever!

Well, when you die - your body ( soul ) will change...not the same as your " flesh " body, but you will always be PowerON as same person. :)

Supposely, if you are Christian that believe in Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, then your hair will be like " wool " <--- ( that's what the scripture says ) with perfect body. There's no agin' in Heaven. :D

I'm the one beyond than Jesus Christ. I will save you!

not...

anyway, I'm catholic and I do believe in blah blah Jesus blah blah kingdom blah blah fish blah blah blood blah blah die blah blah..

If you die, just do the Hokey Pokey and the Macarena. You'll be fine.

blackness.jpg

Sorry, I don't believe there is hell.

When we die, we're dead. That's it. We go from being thinking, breathing meat to dead rotting meat.

I'm not going to delude myself for some temporary solace thinking there's some magic cloud kingdom with a big benevolent bearded magic man who will let us dance and prance and eat candy for eternity.

In the vein of an intelligent person, I'm going to enjoy life while it lasts. While the religious are spending their Sundays praying to the Invisible man, I'm going to be swimming, hiking, playing a video game, or watching a good movie. Maybe enjoying a nice breakfast.

Live life to it's fullest, as much as you can.

When we die, we're dead. That's it. We go from being thinking, breathing meat to dead rotting meat.

I'm not going to delude myself for some temporary solace thinking there's some magic cloud kingdom with a big benevolent bearded magic man who will let us dance and prance and eat candy for eternity.

In the vein of an intelligent person, I'm going to enjoy life while it lasts. While the religious are spending their Sundays praying to the Invisible man, I'm going to be swimming, hiking, playing a video game, or watching a good movie. Maybe enjoying a nice breakfast.

Like this post! :):):) also here.....

***Enjoy life today, Yesterday has past and Tomorrow may never come.***
:):)

We already are dead and we do not know it or remember. We live our life over again and again and again, when will we ever wake up and realize this is not real world we live in it!

Exactly. That why we shldn't waste our time going to church and preaching to others. Instead we should do whatever we want to as long it s within reasonable in our limited time on this world.

yep, that's hell

Without fire or pains ofc.

Really, no one know what afterlife looks like because there s are so many different accounts of people's experiences. Some said they saw God/Jesus, or white tunnel, or ufo people, or being in animals, or (insert in a blank)________. Which one is real or fraud? We never know. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back