afterlife in appear looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope to appear in my afterlife as this gorgeous looking smokin' hottie with a great bod.

:lol:

We already are dead and we do not know it or remember. We live our life over again and again and again, when will we ever wake up and realize this is not real world we live in it!

:gpost:

I'm the one beyond than Jesus Christ. I will save you!

not...

anyway, I'm catholic and I do believe in blah blah Jesus blah blah kingdom blah blah fish blah blah blood blah blah die blah blah..

Fish ? :lol: Yeah, right !

Hell is a ridiculous concept which can be disproved logically.

So, you can enjoy more sins without worryin' about goin' to hell ?

So, you can enjoy more sins without worryin' about goin' to hell ?
Ever noticed how christians tend to say things like that to other people who doesn't share the same belief? I wish I could get a nickel every time I heard that phrase. It's always about eternal suffering, sinning, armageddon, fiery hell, etc.

Hell is supposed to be a place of never-ending torment - never-ending in the sense of lasting presumably until the day of judgment. Then what happens to the damned on that day? Do they continue to stay in hell or are they finally put out of their misery? Either way, it makes no difference; there is no way out of hell. So in that case, what exactly is the purpose of hell?

1) As a punishment? If so then it is pointless as there is no possibility of escape. Criminals are put in prison partly as a punishment and partly to remove them from law-abiding society. For most criminals there is always the knowledge that they will one day be released, and given another chance. The ones that are not released are confined because they pose a danger to society. But in the hell scenario, there is no parole, therefore there is no point to the punishment since it will never end. Punishment without end is illogical, and evil in itself. Therefore, if god advocates such a thing then god is evil.

2) Or is hell just a means of getting rid of the "unworthy"? A sort of "garbage can" of souls? In that case why not just let them die. Why make them suffer for eternity? Again, a god that allows this must be evil.

3) Is hell a human invention meant solely to scare people into following a certain religion? Ah - Occam's razor comes into effect here. Hell is merely a powerful meme - an idea with survival potential. It lives on for centuries because of its scare power. Do what we (the church) tell you or you will go to hell and be tormented forever. Very effective.

So no, there is no hell and there is no afterlife. Live your life to the fullest people, because this is all you get.

But if it's any condolences you do live in eternity....

..through your children's future.

I do believe afterlife, but not the hell. I believe we are already IN hell right now, we are full of greedy, egoism, hatred. We can't stop our greedy, egoism, hatred, and we suffered by it which are very existence. All we try is change it, and discard the greedy, egoism, hatred, but we seems cannot stop it. We suffered by it along our life.

Or we just sleep and never wake up, all we see is black board, which scare me. :(

I do believe afterlife, but not the hell. I believe we are already IN hell right now, we are full of greedy, egoism, hatred. We can't stop our greedy, egoism, hatred, and we suffered by it which are very existence. All we try is change it, and discard the greedy, egoism, hatred, but we seems cannot stop it. We suffered by it along our life.

Or we just sleep and never wake up, all we see is black board, which scare me. :(

We don't live in hell, we live in a sinful lives of the world, full of hate, selfish mind thinkers who choose to live the path they want to live. Why? because, the world is in its current state because of rebellion against God. It’s no wonder we fall into temptation, And then there’s the sin nature within us as well, We all do things at times when they're wrong. Some people can't face it that they're a sinner, I know I'm a sinner, and I know everyone on this entire world is a sinner.

Last edited:
Ever noticed how christians tend to say things like that to other people who doesn't share the same belief? I wish I could get a nickel every time I heard that phrase. It's always about eternal suffering, sinning, armageddon, fiery hell, etc.

Hell is supposed to be a place of never-ending torment - never-ending in the sense of lasting presumably until the day of judgment. Then what happens to the damned on that day? Do they continue to stay in hell or are they finally put out of their misery? Either way, it makes no difference; there is no way out of hell. So in that case, what exactly is the purpose of hell?

The purpose of hell is to REJECTIN' Jesus Christ or have NO love for Him.

1) As a punishment? If so then it is pointless as there is no possibility of escape. Criminals are put in prison partly as a punishment and partly to remove them from law-abiding society. For most criminals there is always the knowledge that they will one day be released, and given another chance. The ones that are not released are confined because they pose a danger to society. But in the hell scenario, there is no parole, therefore there is no point to the punishment since it will never end. Punishment without end is illogical, and evil in itself. Therefore, if god advocates such a thing then god is evil.

That's right. There's no parole. Know why ? Because of the flesh and soul are 2 different things. People can choose to do evil things by rejectin' Christ or change themselves to do better through acceptin' Christ as their Saviour. God gave them many chances while they are still alive on this earth, but after death... soul can not go back to the dust, only flesh. Soul - the 5 senses are more keener than the flesh's. We, the people can't have another chance to live once again after death. We can't give ourselves birth of our same mothers again if, our mothers died. How could that be, if you think that the criminals from hell should have another chance to get out of the misery? It can't. It's why Jesus died on the cross for all mankind, so they can go to Heaven to be with Him one day...ONLY if, they accept Him as their Saviour. It's not too much to ask, is it ? So, therefore, God is not evil. He is kindly enough to offer Himself to them and they reject Him. He is just simply offer His Love. I know people NEED love to keep them sane and healthy, right ? ;)

2) Or is hell just a means of getting rid of the "unworthy"? A sort of "garbage can" of souls? In that case why not just let them die. Why make them suffer for eternity? Again, a god that allows this must be evil.

Without Christ, a leaf will turn brown and old. It will throw away in the barrel to be burned. Why keep the brown and old leaf, if you get my drift ? Or I would say, a dead fruit that don't grow fruitful and juicy. I am sure some people will throw the brown/old leafs or dead fruits from the trees they will cut them off. Same example. Oh, yes they will feel " dyin' " when there's a worm goin' through their souls.... and, it is verrrrry painful experience. I am not goin' to give heavy details outta here in this thread. ;)

3) Is hell a human invention meant solely to scare people into following a certain religion? Ah - Occam's razor comes into effect here. Hell is merely a powerful meme - an idea with survival potential. It lives on for centuries because of its scare power. Do what we (the church) tell you or you will go to hell and be tormented forever. Very effective.

Well, there's real hell and heaven out there. It was there before this earth was created. You can't expect criminals to go to Heaven without Christ. God will not accept sins to enter Heaven, for God Himself is Holy. Heaven is very sacred place.

So no, there is no hell and there is no afterlife. Live your life to the fullest people, because this is all you get.

:lol: Xentar, there IS hell and there IS afterlife.

But if it's any condolences you do live in eternity....

..through your children's future.

Through my children's future ? :lol: Gee - Jesus Christ IS my future and that's where I will go. My children -- Jesus Christ IS their future and that's where they will go. Me and my children will MEET Him together in Heaven. :)

Real world hell, yes.

I don't see you on fire, I don't see your freedom being taken away. So, therefore we are not living in hell, if we were, there's no escape, You would have no freedom to walk out of hell.

We have a choice, because we have that free will to do what we want to do, so therefore we are not in hell, we are living in a sinful of the world.

Even when we know what is right, the world, the flesh, and the evil - tries to get us to do wrong. But there is an escape, turn the other cheek and do what's right. ;)

Maria, your response to my post do not directly address the points I brought up. You seem to be focusing certain specific sentences and offering your viewpoints on what the bible says instead of focusing on the whole paragraph, thus taking the part you bolded from my post, out of context.

I'm not asking what will happen to me if I die or if I don't accept god.

Instead, I'm trying to use logic to rationally understand why god would want to punish for all eternity with no end in sight. Where is the logic in that?

Punishment without end is illogical, and evil in itself. Therefore, if god advocates such a thing then god is evil.

Please explain how god is not evil. (refer to sentence above)

Maria, your response to my post do not directly address the points I brought up. You seem to be focusing certain specific sentences and offering your viewpoints on what the bible says instead of focusing on the whole paragraph, thus taking the part you bolded from my post, out of context.

I'm not asking what will happen to me if I die or if I don't accept god.

Instead, I'm trying to use logic to rationally understand why god would want to punish for all eternity with no end in sight. Where is the logic in that?

Punishment without end is illogical, and evil in itself. Therefore, if god advocates such a thing then god is evil.

Please explain how god is not evil. (refer to sentence above)

Well, I am sure you've read Christians' posts in Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs threads. There are some answers in there.

But, there's one thing I would like to ask you : Why would you think that God advocates such a thing then God is evil ?

But, there's one thing I would like to ask you : Why would you think that God advocates such a thing then God is evil ?

Why? Because supposedly, an all-good God knowingly creates future suffering, which itself is an oxymoron.

Now think about it, God is omniscient. When he created the universe, he saw the sufferings which humans would endure as a result of the sin of those original humans. He heard the screams of the damned. Surely he would have known that it would have been better for those humans to never have been born (in fact, the Bible says this very thing), and surely this all-compassionate deity would have foregone the creation of a universe destined to imperfection in which many of the humans were doomed to eternal suffering.

So, a perfectly compassionate being who creates beings which he knows are doomed to suffer is impossible and thus illogical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back