afterlife in appear looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadduccees (part of the group of religious leaders) does not believe afterlife. Nowonder why Jesus talked about it. Fact is, will have a fact there is afterlife, which is heading to eternal destiny. Soul will go somewhere. Hell is not under us, even not in this universe. That is the reason Jesus point out parables where Jesus knew their unbeliefs. Also, wasting time for going to church? Nope. It is wasting time for just going to church, but not have any deeper relationship with God, you either go to church religiously or sincere worshipping. Religiously, wasting time, sincere worship, bring eternal gain. As Book of Ecc. mentioned, inspite of intelligence, then die, found its nothing but a waste. That is, nothing wrong being intelligence, but the problem, using human theories or logic and claiming facts, will find the end, w-a-s-t-e.

Sorry, I don't believe there is hell.

I have seen you play with match and light. Therefore, you're devil! I am gonna to toss you the holy water! take that, devil! *splash water on you*

Well, sometime I think that God also own the hell since God judge on us blah blah.

I have seen you play with match and light. Therefore, you're devil! I am gonna to toss you the holy water! take that, devil! *splash water on you*

Well, sometime I think that God also own the hell since God judge on us blah blah.

haha, not sure if its just a joke. Many have wrong view about judgements. Many thought meaning, if I don't do this or that in sinful way, I will be save from Hell. Hell is not a place for people. Suppose to be for Satan and demons. Then why God sent people go to Hell. God didn't sent them. People themselves. Why" That so call, Great White Throne Judgements, where people has rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ. Look for example, and it is perfect message from Egypt, the time of Moses, those people who has their blood covered on their doorpost will be spare from death as death passes over. Similar, no Blood of Christ, no hope. Doomed. Blood covers sins, why? Protect us from destroying us, bec of God's Holiness., Holy easily destroy sin. Like fire (Holy) on gasoline (sin) and its explodes. How to extinguish the fire? Foam (blood).

Sadduccees (part of the group of religious leaders) does not believe afterlife. Nowonder why Jesus talked about it. Fact is, will have a fact there is afterlife, which is heading to eternal destiny. Soul will go somewhere. Hell is not under us, even not in this universe. That is the reason Jesus point out parables where Jesus knew their unbeliefs. Also, wasting time for going to church? Nope. It is wasting time for just going to church, but not have any deeper relationship with God, you either go to church religiously or sincere worshipping. Religiously, wasting time, sincere worship, bring eternal gain. As Book of Ecc. mentioned, inspite of intelligence, then die, found its nothing but a waste. That is, nothing wrong being intelligence, but the problem, using human theories or logic and claiming facts, will find the end, w-a-s-t-e.

Fact is, you can't use the word fact for there is no evident to support your faith that claims there is an afterlife. All you have is hope.

It's hard have a reasonable argument against religion because anyone I debate with, blindly follow and believe it without question to logic or reality.

Fact is, you can't use the word fact for there is no evident to support your faith that claims there is an afterlife. All you have is hope.

It's hard have a reasonable argument against religion because anyone I debate with, blindly follow and believe it without question to logic or reality.

Blindly? what make you think its blindly? Fact will comes, tho there is no fact toward people now, but fact will come. I know many will say, christian wasting there time, bec they are blind and will fine FACT there is no Hell. There is no difference between them two. Bec thru the history found many evidences what God has done and happening in Egypt, Bethlehem, Rome and etc. Knowing there is God. But Humanist trying very hard to manipulate and trying to mislead many people and no wonder why, "make sense" and "logic", but not full story. Just like the movie, both side arguments about volcano, one said, you scaring people, and the other said, best to save peoples lives and many believe the one about not to scare people, what happen? Consequences happen. Similar, believers and non believers will have both side views, but the consequences will happen later and the fact will be evident later.

Blindly? what make you think its blindly? Fact will comes, tho there is no fact toward people now, but fact will come. I know many will say, christian wasting there time, bec they are blind and will fine FACT there is no Hell. There is no difference between them two. Bec thru the history found many evidences what God has done and happening in Egypt, Bethlehem, Rome and etc. Knowing there is God. But Humanist trying very hard to manipulate and trying to mislead many people and no wonder why, "make sense" and "logic", but not full story. Just like the movie, both side arguments about volcano, one said, you scaring people, and the other said, best to save peoples lives and many believe the one about not to scare people, what happen? Consequences happen. Similar, believers and non believers will have both side views, but the consequences will happen later and the fact will be evident later.

I think parts of my brain is slowly oozing out of my ear canals. No, seriously.

I think parts of my brain is slowly oozing out of my ear canals. No, seriously.
Well, that is for you. Bec I learning in both sides, what I see, in christian's view where I chose to believe bec, of my learning in my experience in everyday life and challenges. That is where I stick in my belief. Even in different religions, no other religion fit in the OT as in christians/jews in NT. I see the whole message. That is where, I gave my life to Christ, and was an awesome, fulfilling life I ever have, that is when I'm in the 20s, I grew up church since I was soo little. Hey, what is the difference, the difference is, letting Christ in you, life is fulfilling and depend how deep you desire to know God and without Christ, I just go to church religiously. So, meaning, I'm free from temptations, problems and etc? By no mean, I made alot of mistakes and struggles and He teaches me every step of the way. Heart is more central of life, mind is matter of choices. Like Psalm119:105 "Thy ( God's) Word (Scriptures, also meaning Bible) is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my paths." Meaning, living thru dark times, His Word is my headlight to lead me the way thru storms, darkness and etc.

after watch tv, read comic, read some bible book and movie... They been talk about people die and goes into afterlife to meet someone.

I puzzle if you die and you stay the way you look like when you're in afterlife?

You die at age 90 years old in old wrinkle shitty skin face and you die then goes look like that? It make me think and want to die young and appear in young?

Otherwise, I thought it probably simple that i would become nothing but white light-alike spirit soul add with shiftshape that allow me to change? Just image that I could meet my grandpa who appear as 20s I couldn't realize him. He would poke and tell me it's my grandpa. omg!

what do you think?
This is just my opinion:

In Heaven, all people will have perfect bodies. They will look healthy. They will be recognizable to each other. The recognition will not depend totally on facial features. (Maybe we'll wear name tags on our robes . . . just kidding!)

I have heard one theory that everyone will appear as 33 years old, the same age as Christ at His resurrection. That means, old people would look younger, and babies and children would mature to age 33. That means even the babies and children can communicate and fellowship with everyone else.

I'm not really worried about it. Whatever way God has planned, it will be perfect. :)

I don't see you on fire, I don't see your freedom being taken away. So, therefore we are not living in hell, if we were, there's no escape, You would have no freedom to walk out of hell.

We have a choice, because we have that free will to do what we want to do, so therefore we are not in hell, we are living in a sinful of the world.

Even when we know what is right, the world, the flesh, and the evil - tries to get us to do wrong. But there is an escape, turn the other cheek and do what's right. ;)

Exactly.. We cause fire on us, as punishment (which are hatred). Our freedom WAS taken away (which are greedy, and egoism too). We suffered through those experience in present...

I don't believe there is hell nor heaven at all

I believe that I will be back into woman's womb to rebirth after death. it is recycle of re-birth from yesterday, today and tomorow as forever without stop the cycle of life period.

For explain,

Hinu believe that they will reincanate into (another form) animal after dead thru karma that what they believe.

America natives believe that they will reincarnate into rock, tree, cloud, animal after dead what they named it.

I am not one from them what they believed as above..

I believe that I will be reincarnate into human series of cycle life from forever, etenral lifetime period after dead..

like jesus told disciples, I am the way, the life and the truth: no man come to the father without me but come by me, because Father is in me, and I am in him. but you did not get what jesus's magic words.

same word here I tell, I am the way, the life and the truth: you can't go to heaven without me but come by me, because I know him, I am from him: therefore Father is in me. and I am in him from yesterday, today, tomorrow.

YOU ACKNOWELDGE THAT I AM HE!

same word here I tell, I am the way, the life and the truth: you can't go to heaven without me but come by me, because I know him, I am from him: therefore Father is in me. and I am in him from yesterday, today, tomorrow.

YOU ACKNOWELDGE THAT I AM HE!

:ugh:

XBGMER said, in part: "I believe that I will be back into woman's womb to rebirth after death." What does that mean?
At any rate, if your'e going to do that, make sure you lose some weight and shower first. Lol! J/K

Afterlife, there is no hell, is it true?

If the Bible is here, there is hell.

OR

If the Bible is not here, there is no hell.

When we die, we're dead. That's it. We go from being thinking, breathing meat to dead rotting meat.

I'm not going to delude myself for some temporary solace thinking there's some magic cloud kingdom with a big benevolent bearded magic man who will let us dance and prance and eat candy for eternity.

In the vein of an intelligent person, I'm going to enjoy life while it lasts. While the religious are spending their Sundays praying to the Invisible man, I'm going to be swimming, hiking, playing a video game, or watching a good movie. Maybe enjoying a nice breakfast.

Live life to it's fullest, as much as you can.

:cheers: to that!!!

Ever noticed how christians tend to say things like that to other people who doesn't share the same belief? I wish I could get a nickel every time I heard that phrase. It's always about eternal suffering, sinning, armageddon, fiery hell, etc.

Hell is supposed to be a place of never-ending torment - never-ending in the sense of lasting presumably until the day of judgment. Then what happens to the damned on that day? Do they continue to stay in hell or are they finally put out of their misery? Either way, it makes no difference; there is no way out of hell. So in that case, what exactly is the purpose of hell?

1) As a punishment? If so then it is pointless as there is no possibility of escape. Criminals are put in prison partly as a punishment and partly to remove them from law-abiding society. For most criminals there is always the knowledge that they will one day be released, and given another chance. The ones that are not released are confined because they pose a danger to society. But in the hell scenario, there is no parole, therefore there is no point to the punishment since it will never end. Punishment without end is illogical, and evil in itself. Therefore, if god advocates such a thing then god is evil.

2) Or is hell just a means of getting rid of the "unworthy"? A sort of "garbage can" of souls? In that case why not just let them die. Why make them suffer for eternity? Again, a god that allows this must be evil.

3) Is hell a human invention meant solely to scare people into following a certain religion? Ah - Occam's razor comes into effect here. Hell is merely a powerful meme - an idea with survival potential. It lives on for centuries because of its scare power. Do what we (the church) tell you or you will go to hell and be tormented forever. Very effective.

So no, there is no hell and there is no afterlife. Live your life to the fullest people, because this is all you get.

But if it's any condolences you do live in eternity....

..through your children's future.

:bowdown: VERY good points!

I dont believe in hell either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back