AD Speed Dating

I am back at my arctic job

Just got internet again... thanks for the great laughs... :wave:

Mud wrestling for Twisted Sister!? :P Can't :nutkick: you two girls, so I'm game! :dance2:

(Everytime I come back, there's something more outrageous here! :lol: )
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeee... Jess is back... HA... it is the outrageousness that keeps you coming back.... You know you love it!!...

And ladies... Instead of mud wrestling can you wrestle in mashed potatoes with gravy please.... :rofl2:

1. xsuperchick
2. lianne
3. jess

Festival_Girls_Mud_Wrestling__3.jpg

Oh and xsuperchick, ther is NO WAY I will let you beat me. I have horse-riders legs that will take you dowwwwwwwwwn :P

I've heard a thing or two about girls who ride horses...

Lianne, call me! :naughty:

sounds like someone needs to take a look at "two girls one cup" to dampen his appetite!

*Disclaimer: I have not seen this vid but I do know of it's contents - I do not advise anyone with a weak stomach to seek this out!

:roll: that's not g rated.. about mud wrestiling.. eh.. it turns me on for no reason.. :laugh2:

Damned, sworn, obnoxious, cosmetic loading loud mouth! No crap cuz I ain't gonna take it, I wanna rock you baby!!!

5222-main.jpg

OMG a blast from the past ..TWISTED SISTER!!!!!!

I would rather

participate in nude mud wrestling with beautiful women in a wild earthy natural environment than a whole lot of other activities.

participate in nude mud wrestling with beautiful women in a wild earthy natural environment than a whole lot of other activities.

who said anything about being nude? :giggle:

and Jess- YES!!! where is it? I'm there! do you think if we offer to film it, some pervs (I mean nice men) will pay for us to get there?

fingers crossed! :D

who said anything about being nude? :giggle:

and Jess- YES!!! where is it? I'm there! do you think if we offer to film it, some pervs (I mean nice men) will pay for us to get there?

fingers crossed! :D

hahahaha! In style! Bring us in a limo, the whole red carpet treatment, and live background music! (I don't know about nude, but I will consider topless :hmm: ) and charge the pervs *ahem* ...nice guys at the "door"! :giggle:

hahahaha! In style! Bring us in a limo, the whole red carpet treatment, and live background music! (I don't know about nude, but I will consider topless :hmm: ) and charge the pervs *ahem* ...nice guys at the "door"! :giggle:

Sounds like a plan... how much do you reckon we should charge? Don't want to sell ourselves short! Especially if we're getting the boys out :giggle:

Sounds like a plan... how much do you reckon we should charge? Don't want to sell ourselves short! Especially if we're getting the boys out :giggle:

More than what they stuff down the panties of a pole dancer! :rofl2: This is a rare AD naughty event, they'd be lucky if it didn't include a complimentary :nutkick: tip! :giggle:

Back