AD Speed Dating

lianne

Reaction score
Okay, so I got this idea whilst browsing the 'singles' thread and thought that, just for giggles, maybe we could organise some sort of AD speed dating thing? This may fall flat on it's arse so if it does, I appologise in advance :lol:

RULES:
  • Each person gets to post 20 words or less to promote themself
  • If you like what you read, you can comment, pm, whatever
  • lets get some AD hook-ups going on!!

good luck and who wants to be the first victim *cough* I mean beautiful dating prospect :giggle:

haha! I thought this might be EPIC FAIL but thought at least in might start some conversation... hehe never mind!!

I am fat, ugly, hairy, my breath stinks, I stink, and I only have 5 teefesus. Any hot chicks wanna date? :rofl2:

I am fat, ugly, hairy, my breath stinks, I stink, and I only have 5 teefesus. Any hot chicks wanna date? :rofl2:

Just my type! but can't date you coz you broke the rules and used 21 words!!
Before you argue the point, I am counting the number 5 as a word!:lol:

Just my type! but can't date you coz you broke the rules and used 21 words!!
Before you argue the point, I am counting the number 5 as a word!:lol:
Sorry but the last five words were a question. Those were not used to describe my hideous self. Sooooo... technically I only used 16 words. Now... how about that date?? :naughty:

A/S/L: 45, M, Indiana

Was Single, Is Married, Not Divorced.

White

My wife is choking me for being a smartass. Bye

Yiz

Sorry but the last five words were a question. Those were not used to describe my hideous self. Sooooo... technically I only used 16 words. Now... how about that date?? :naughty:

Oh would debate that! that play with words! I could say "does aynone want to meet a nice polite girl?"
it a question but used to describe myself!
You are not going to get me on a technacality Rockbummer:giggle:

Oh would debate that! that play with words! I could say "does aynone want to meet a nice polite girl?"
it a question but used to describe myself!
You are not going to get me on a technacality Rockbummer:giggle:
I would defer to the person that made the rules.... Fartygirl:giggle:

I'm Jiro. Would you like to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses? I'm Jiro. :cool2:

I'm inspirabull

I just read the biography of Thomas Paine and am full of revolutionary zeal and coffee!!

unfortunately I agree, RD hasn't broken the rules, the description is within the word limit but pffftt!

What an attractive description he has!
:rockon: Thank you miss lianne. Take that Fartygirl :fart:

did I also mention that I have back zits that need a popping now and then. Slow down ladies... there is enough to go around :rofl2:

haha! I thought this might be EPIC FAIL but thought at least in might start some conversation... hehe never mind!!

I thought it was going to be a good thread too.....Oh well

I am early 40's. Live in TX and NM. Retired home restorer that likes to travel alot and play golf.

Aww,, keep it going it will get past kindergarten. I am single but into being a friend rather than repeating all my epic fails. I have been successful at staying alone for many years. Still I find these threads enjoyable and love women. I just don't have to have one. I would like to see everybody that wants love to find love and to have good times.... smiles...

Back