AD Speed Dating

yeah but why isn't she in our little social group anymore. Did she get kicked out or did she quit?

no. remember earlier? she had to deal with lot of stuff. looks like she has to deal with another stuff.

her last activity 0 01-06-2010 04:13 AM. c'mon.... only 4 days!

Wow, that would be funny if those t-shirts were actually made and we wore them in public. People would never get the jokes at all unless they are ADers! I love the tshirts!!!
Here is yours then...

2943oma.jpg

ooh! I like it! can you make one for my twin brother... he looks like this [as do i] :P:
url

Damned, sworn, obnoxious, cosmetic loading loud mouth! No crap cuz I ain't gonna take it, I wanna rock you baby!!!

5222-main.jpg

Last edited:
He/She, is clearly worth fighting for so I say bring it on!! Why not add some bikinis and mud to entertain some of the other ADers :P

I am dissapointed in you ladies... don't you know who that is. The one and only Dee Snider from the rock band Twisted Sister.

4115355239_1cb9bac6f3.jpg

Here is the band - Aren't they pretty?

twisted-sister.jpg

Here is Dee without makeup. Now maybe you can see why he wears makeup. He has one of those faces that only a mother can love. :rofl2:

Dee_Snider_crop.jpg

deesnider4.jpg

dee-snider.jpg

dee_snider_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They video taped their song "I wanna rock" at my friend's high school and her sister appeared in the video in the swimming pool area.

OMG, of course I know who he is, RD, but with all that make-up in his face, I don't know if calling he or she lol

I agree about the mud, Lianne! :P Bring it on!

BTW... I'm winning! :lol:

OMG, of course I know who he is, RD, but with all that make-up in his face, I don't know if calling he or she lol

It's all good superchick... I was just foolin around with ya... :lol: *singing ....Were not gonna take it... No we aint gonna take it... Were not gonna take it... .any more.

Mud wrestling for Twisted Sister!? :P Can't :nutkick: you two girls, so I'm game! :dance2:

(Everytime I come back, there's something more outrageous here! :lol: )

Back