AD Speed Dating

Hmmm

It was an extremely difficult decision But I have decided to cave in and compromise my perv values and settle for topless.. oh the pain...

Sounds like a plan... how much do you reckon we should charge? Don't want to sell ourselves short! Especially if we're getting the boys out :giggle:

More than what they stuff down the panties of a pole dancer! :rofl2: This is a rare AD naughty event, they'd be lucky if it didn't include a complimentary :nutkick: tip! :giggle:

So ladies....what is the going rate for a private topless lap dance? :naughty:

Jess, I welcome a complimentary nut kick only if you want a broken foot. :laugh2:

:nutkick: Omg, I have steel-toes in my shoes. I bought workboots for the durability to last for years. :laugh2:

balls.jpg

I am sure Jess has encountered balls of steel before and I am quite sure she can deal with them using her special "Balls of Steel toed boots"

gravel20.jpg

Which will allow her to deliver a highly effective nut kick.

Scissorkick%20to%20the%20nuts.jpg

I knew this was coming but I came prepared.

Due to the fact that steel-toe boots being widely available. I had my balls custom made from the strongest metal known….Titanium. It is three times stronger than steel. Such kick from a steel-toe boot would only tickle my balls and make me scratch that itch away. The person with the steel-toe boots would be limping away.

Now, can we stop talking about my balls? I don't know you. It's embarrassing!

:rofl:

Last edited:
I knew this was coming but I came prepared.

Due to the fact that steel-toe boots being widely available. I had my balls custom made from the strongest metal known….Tungsten. It is three times stronger than steel. Such kick from a steel-toe boot would only tickle my balls and make me scratch that itch away. The person with the steel-toe boots would be limping away.

Now, can we stop talking about my balls? I don't know you. It's embarrassing!

:rofl:

Carbides (such as Tungsten) chip upon impact very easily. I'd take steel over Tungsten.

This is from experience.

Ouch!!

Hahahha c'mon, Lianne, I can beat you, I played soccer on high school =P Bring it on! :giggle:

I am 23 , research on climate very nerdy, futurist and believe in spreading joy around..anyone?

Anglo/Irish male 47 loves travel and meeting new people, have own business and house next Manchester United Football Club

Back