AD Dark Theme Now Available

:hmm: ..umm...yes I do, matter of fact. :D

However, the colored fonts are....welllll...egads!! :dizzy: :lol: So, in other words, I'm back to the 'default skin theme'.

~RR

You are RIGHT...it was hard on my eyes... especially green fonts... i was panicked.... begging for help to get back... Thank Alex for giving me clear direction to get default back to normal... Whew!!!

hey hey how to change back to default.. i dont like dark theme.. help help
scratch my head, you are tech computer geek. I was thought you are knowledge about this. now you cry for help... you make me laughing... hope not take too personal...

I LOVE this dark theme! almost like its gothic kinda... lol but when i was doing my own forum i was able to give people like 6 choices of themes... ofc they cant design it but they can pick which they perfer the best so perhaps u can pick like 4 or 5.. all completely different from each other and allows people to choose themes to their own perference? (i have no idea if its possible under the hosting site ur using but the one i used certainly does.)

I do love the dark theme but it has been making my eyes watery while I was reading up some posts yesterday, so I decide to change it back :( ....

nice job altho the visuality is squinty so i thought a tad bit more ( still dark but lighten the toner up) thats all. :)

scratch my head, you are tech computer geek. I was thought you are knowledge about this. now you cry for help... you make me laughing... hope not take too personal...

Ha Ha Ha.... yes I am computer techician by freelance.... no one are perfect...I also work with Domestic Violences for deaf most of times...

Is it possible to have more themes? While AD have been on line for 5 years... I wonder how much ADers deserve more than that...?

Is it possible to have more themes? While AD have been on line for 5 years... I wonder how much ADers deserve more than that...?
The problem with using multiple themes is that themes don't update with the website very well.

Alex updates the website from time to time in order to improve security, features, etc.

Themes are usually made by other people. When the site updates, the themes don't usually update with the site. They become incompatible for the updated site.

Was there a theme in particular that you were looking for?

VamPyroX said:
The problem with using multiple themes is that themes don't update with the website very well.

Alex updates the website from time to time in order to improve security, features, etc.

Themes are usually made by other people. When the site updates, the themes don't usually update with the site. They become incompatible for the updated site.

Was there a theme in particular that you were looking for?
Let see that I would've joined in way before, I wouldn't ask this but as I've been on other forums, they have more than 10 to choose from. All I see two. So what is there to choose?

As I know this vBulletin is the latest version which is fine but the set ups here as I see is bland. IMHO is all.

I try the dark theme for about 5 min. I had to change it back, It was getting a little hard on the eyes.

Back