AD Dark Theme Now Available

yayayyayaya love black color lala

:rockon: kewl! colors of black and dark grey

lol

wonder if it can 2 different colors if ppl dont like black and want light blue and white like

-Blue/white
-black/grey
??? :)

Coooool and really sleek! However, was sure hard on the :eek3: when trying to read colored fonts in posts--other than that...it was nice. :thumb:

~RR

Coooool and really sleek! However, was sure hard on the :eek3: when trying to read colored fonts in post--other than that...it was nice. :thumb:

~RR

hard on the what? eyes? i can read the post just fine.. do you need glasses? lol

hard on the what? eyes? i can read the post just fine.. do you need glasses? lol

:hmm: ..umm...yes I do, matter of fact. :D

However, the colored fonts are....welllll...egads!! :dizzy: :lol: So, in other words, I'm back to the 'default skin theme'.

~RR

:hmm: ..umm...yes I do, matter of fact. :D

However, the colored fonts are....welllll...egads!! :dizzy: :lol: So, in other words, I'm back to the 'default skin theme'.

~RR

don't be a little wussy~! :lol: i'm kidding

i love it!!! great choice fo me ;)

I prefer the lite theme, dark is too much on my eyes. :)

hey hey how to change back to default.. i dont like dark theme.. help help

hey hey how to change back to default.. i dont like dark theme.. help help

Go to your: UserCP which is up on the top of the page--click on it and go to: edit options, clicking on that will prompt another page, on that page, scroll all the way to the bottom where you'll see: Forum Skin ...on the drop down menu, select: default and then click: Save Changes

If you have any further problems or questions, just let me or any of the moderators know. ;)

~RR

Back