AD Dark Theme Now Available

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Due to many requests, I have made available a dark theme to make it easier on the eyes when browsing AllDeaf.com

To change between Default and Dark themes, scroll to the bottom-left and select the theme of choice.

To jump to the Dark theme right away, click here: http://www.alldeaf.com/?styleid=7

:devil:

Awesome.. I love it.. what next.. can u make it pink? LoL! Amanda would be thrilled because black is her favorite color so yay for panda manda! :giggle:

Salute To Alex!

I Love Black Theme everything in alldeaf homeage! .. Its My Most Favorite Color!!! Kiss on Your the Shine Shoes And Thank You!!!

You're welcome, XGBMER. Glad you like the new theme. :)

Due to many requests, I have made available a dark theme to make it easier on the eyes when browsing AllDeaf.com

To change between Default and Dark themes, scroll to the bottom-left and select the theme of choice.

To jump to the Dark theme right away, click here: http://www.alldeaf.com/?styleid=7

:devil:

P.S.

The new theme looks impressive :thumb:

I don't like dark color because the white print too bright my eyes... I has to get glass to view alldeaf forum... :giggle:

I prefer to have light forum with black typing print that I do not need to wear glass...

No offense... :fingersx:

None taken, Liebling. ;)

I know the dark theme isn't for everyone, that's why there are 2 themes available to pick from.

G'day.

It looks way cool, I like the dark skin for alldeaf, it looks like I'm on a rock & roll forum. :giggle:

I don't like dark color because the white print too bright my eyes... I has to get glass to view alldeaf forum... :giggle:

I prefer to have light forum with black typing print that I do not need to wear glass...

No offense... :fingersx:

What a *cough pussy cough* Just kidding..... love ya!! :giggle:

Nice Dark Theme, but I'll stay on default theme, as it is lighter for my eyes to read.

WHOOOA! BLACK! Can't you make an option for ADers to choose their own colors? (same idea as on TagDeaf)

It is nice though! :thumb:

cool I like black cause my eyes is more relax than bright white. keep up good job Alex.

Alex, Can you make more of the color then just 2 themes??? Pretty please. :bowdown: :bowdown:
Like what color do you have in mind?

WHOOOA! BLACK! Can't you make an option for ADers to choose their own colors? (same idea as on TagDeaf)

It is nice though! :thumb:
You mean "custom" themes where members design their own themes like they design their own profiles at TagDeaf? If so, not possible here, sorry.

Thanks Alex...

I like this Dark Theme.. much easier for these migraine users too :)

wendy

err how's about nice soft dark color not tooooooooooo bold dark color...

suitable for my eyes relaxation..
pretty please :bowdown:

Back