AD Dark Theme Now Available

I try the dark theme for about 5 min. I had to change it back, It was getting a little hard on the eyes.
I happen to like the Dark Theme.

But sadly, some members have to use their own colors and that over-rides the default color for that scheme.

For instance, some members make every single post in purple or dark blue. With the dark setting, those posts can't be read. Even when I try to point that out to those members, they simply say "too bad!" I guess they don't care about us. :(

I happen to like the Dark Theme.

But sadly, some members have to use their own colors and that over-rides the default color for that scheme.

For instance, some members make every single post in purple or dark blue. With the dark setting, those posts can't be read. Even when I try to point that out to those members, they simply say "too bad!" I guess they don't care about us. :(

Yes, I agree :(

Due to many requests, I have made available a dark theme to make it easier on the eyes when browsing AllDeaf.com

To change between Default and Dark themes, scroll to the bottom-left and select the theme of choice.

To jump to the Dark theme right away, click here: Deaf Chat | People Deaf Culture - AllDeaf.com

:devil:

Neat but.....it's kind of hard to know which topics I've visited and which one I haven't.

I love the Dark Theme. For me, the dark theme works well because it is easier on my eyes.

Whenever there's some colors that are dark - it doesn't work well with the dark theme. I'd have to "highlight" it to be able to read it but other than that, it isn't too bad. :)

I love the Dark Theme. For me, the dark theme works well because it is easier on my eyes.

Whenever there's some colors that are dark - it doesn't work well with the dark theme. I'd have to "highlight" it to be able to read it but other than that, it isn't too bad. :)
Yeah. I have to do the same thing.

It's as annoying as some people who use bright-colored fonts in the light-colored scheme as well. :(

What does it take to develop themes?? Since there are two already I can't see how the software will have problems if there is more than two...

I think the dark theme is totally awesome and cool.. It definitely makes reading Alldeaf easier on the eyes.

What does it take to develop themes?? Since there are two already I can't see how the software will have problems if there is more than two...
The two themes are standard for vBulletin. When vBulletin is upgraded, the two themes are also upgraded. These themes are also provided by vBulletin.

Those other schemes are 3rd party products.

For instance, there's an IM program that I use called Trillian. You can download skins for Trillian. However, you have to check to see if it is compatible with the current version you're using since some are outdated.

If there's a specific scheme you want, show us. Perhaps, a poll could be done and people can vote for it. Of course, that would be up to Alex.

Vampy
and
Jolie

can you read this in Dark theme? *ducks*

Hopefully there would be more themes for AD skin one day.

Vampy
and
Jolie

can you read this in Dark theme? *ducks*

Hopefully there would be more themes for AD skin one day.

Ha, I know what you were trying to do. Actually, I can read it in the dark theme. :P

Hi i am new here and color look great and i love the dark color alike Gothic color lol but however i try to learn more i will give myself try see if i fit in here in AllDeaf basic i not that good lol still so much more confuse here and hope i have better luck grrrr lol.
Have Good Day,Smile.

Back