Ack, Ack, Ack, Ack!!!

TTT said:
But here is my recent pic.

Happy now?

ha!! from 30 some years ago!?? gimme a break! but hey!! you looked like a cute baby!! your face doesnt seem disfigured!! come on!! it cant be that bad!! i have seen worse.. sheesh.. and you got the brains!! ---> you can be LIKEABLE if you would just stop with what you are doing!! .... just like what we have been trying to tell you.. why are you enjoying pushing us to the walls?? being hard headed?? eh?

TTT said:
I did left....

but I came back.

Do you think Raven still available for me to date?

Will you invite me at your wedding?

TTT said:
Yeah people with Treacher Collins Syndrome have worst condition.
But me, I looked alittle normal. I just need some fat injection...
to have some fat jaws.
My ears are closed up, I just need ears repairment.
But I don't have any money.

Likeable people get murdered.
I am just being me.

see! it is not that bad.. just cover your ears with your hair.. people wont notice it.. i have a friend who was born with sort of no cheek bones.. she is well loved.. no one (that i know of) as ever made fun of her!! and men find her attractive!! she is goofy like me too.. so there!! :P

See! I just KNEW you didn’t look anything like the Elephant Man—so there! :P Even if everybody else rejects you, WE WON’T. So knock off the attention seeking and the self-pity bullshit and just be one of us. We don’t give a shit what you look like. Have you taken a good look at the member picture threads lately? Some of us got a pretty hard whack with the ugly stick—so there! :P

dudette, where's my car?

anyway I though you reject my offer but instead you went ahead and want ravensteve? :shock:

zesty said:
:gpost: dr chimp!! (sigh)

EDIT: dont forget she named some tv characters.. and one of them was archie bunker.. I COULDNT STAND HIM!! so go figure!!

me including ***sigh***

What an inspiring website, the lady who runs it has TCS-- is becoming a doctor. Kudos to her, and she looks fantastic, too. :) There are also essays and wonderful stories written by folks affected by TCS.

http://www.treachercollins.org

TTT said:
All it is matter is if he treats me right.

Nozobo, I don't care if he is ugly, cute, nice, or mean...

I think men who are more conservatives are more faithful in marriage.

But men who are open minded... I have to watch out for him...
He might be doing it with a chicken.
And I don't wanna be jealous.
you're right, it matter of the person who treat you right... I wasn't being ugly... cute... nice... or mean except being foolish around... There sure are many open minded people around but they will hold back at first until the relationship further moves on then.... well I guess you can figure out from there :scatter:

TTT said:
So RavenSteven is not open minded and would not cheat me with a chicken.

Umm, I don't think I can understand what I just said...
But anyway, nevermind. :dunno: :dunno:

Cheat on you with a chicken? I wouldn't put it past him. :dunno:

But hey, if Ravensteve is who you want, then you have my complete blessing. :)

Malfoyish said:
But hey, if Ravensteve is who you want, then you have my complete blessing. :)

:werd: !!!!!

*morphs into a monk* u got my complete blessing too! *nodding*

*disappears*

:smoking: never mind me smoking a weed...I am too busy getting too stoned to see TTT's double ugly ET-like pictures. :giggle:

Pardon me for saying something horrible or blame it on weed?

Back