Ack, Ack, Ack, Ack!!!

You got a good head on your shoulders, girl! lol.....

*Tousi teleporting a wittle mirror to Zesty on an easterly wind*

funny thread!!!

TTT, if you really want to have Ravensteve, then have him! You know where he is.

Simple is PM him and telling him how you feeling and want marry him. :fingersx:

OR stalking Ravensteve to every threads. :lol:

TTT said:
Mayflower, I am scared. There are some cruel people in here... they might make fun of me. I don't think I want people to stare at me and stuff.
I am too sensitive about that.

TTT,

I am not going to make fun of you, and I don't make fun of anyone no matter what they may look like, the inside is what counts the most not the outside of the person..

Tousi said:
Oh, and by the way, can anyone here help me, a computer dummy? TTT's picture is a bmp file which I can't open. JPEG, please......
I attached this jpg for you. I don't know why TTT used that character to 'portrayed' herself... I believe ET is more handsomer than I am ;)

Edit: Removed some statement. Thanks to one member for information.

Attachments

• ET.jpg
    ET.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
^Angel^ said:
TTT,

I am not going to make fun of you, and I don't make fun of anyone no matter what they may look like, the inside is what counts the most not the outside of the person..

Yes, I´m with you.

TTT said:
I'll show you my birthday picture. I am planning to take picture on my birthday
on Dec. 23rd of this year.

So you guys sit tight and wait patiently, it is only 11 months to wait.

yea if you are still here because you keep saying BYE .. and you said it twice so far! :nana:

First of all TTT, that was my post—not Mayflower’s. I was using her laptop. Secondly, you should know by now that nobody here is going to make fun of you. Sure, there are message boards out there where they will make fun of you for what you look like—but this isn’t one of them.

Damn, girl—you really thrive on all this negative attention, don’t you? I’ll bet you don’t look that much different from the rest of us. And even if you do, what difference does it make? We’re not going to reject you because of it. Has it ever occurred to you that this may be the only place you can go where you won’t be rejected and made fun of? Why are you deliberately trying to provoke us with all this self-pity bullshit? We may be the only people you’ll ever meet who will accept you for what you are, instead of what you look like—so why piss us off and make us want to avoid you?

Levonian said:
Damn, girl—you really thrive on all this negative attention, don’t you? I’ll bet you don’t look that much different from the rest of us. And even if you do, what difference does it make? We’re not going to reject you because of it. Has it ever occurred to you that this may be the only place you can go where you won’t be rejected and made fun of? Why are you deliberately trying to provoke us with all this self-pity bullshit? We may be the only people you’ll ever meet who will accept you for what you are, instead of what you look like—so why piss us off and make us want to avoid you?

:gpost: dr chimp!! (sigh)

EDIT: dont forget she named some tv characters.. and one of them was archie bunker.. I COULDNT STAND HIM!! so go figure!!

Yes, I agree—you seriously need to update your photo. :lol: Looks like you’re the one who’s making fun of us now, doesn’t it? ;)

Back