Aaarggghh! Breyer's Ice Cream!

They got it at my favorite Kroger store. I'll check into it this week when I go shopping.

I don't like the yellow, I ONLY eat the one with natural vanilla!:D

Aaarrrgghh!

No Turkey Hill ice cream at Fred Meyers even though the Turkey Hill store locator said it'd be there. None. Nada. And I checked all of the ice brands there and there are no real, natural ice cream like Turkey Hill's.

I'm gonna email the company and say that there store locator is bogus.

Just sent Turkey Hill an email. I said I was disappointed that no Turkey Hill was available at the Fred Meyer's store even though the Turkey Hill store locator said it'd be there. None. Nada. Just a refridgeration full of different ice cream brands with no natural ice cream like Turkey Hill. Truly am disappointed. Will wait for a response from them.

Just sent Turkey Hill an email. I said I was disappointed that no Turkey Hill was available at the Fred Meyer's store even though the Turkey Hill store locator said it'd be there. None. Nada. Just a refridgeration full of different ice cream brands with no natural ice cream like Turkey Hill. Truly am disappointed. Will wait for a response from them.

There isn't any available to me within 100 miles!

Damnit you people are making me want ice cream.

Checks the fridge...

No ice cream to be found...

:(

None at the Fred Meyer store I went to. I'll have to check out Safeway and Albertson next.

I love Cold Stone Creamery. We have one less than a mile from where I work. They know me on a first name basis!:lol:

Ben and Jerry's is also one of my favs. Expensive, but worth it. And a portion of profits go to very worthwhile and ethical causes.

Aaarrrgghh!

No Turkey Hill ice cream at Fred Meyers even though the Turkey Hill store locator said it'd be there. None. Nada. And I checked all of the ice brands there and there are no real, natural ice cream like Turkey Hill's.

I'm gonna email the company and say that there store locator is bogus.

:hug:

Dear Mike,

Thank you for contacting Turkey Hill Dairy. We appreciate your comments and interest in our company and products.

Unfortunately we are having trouble with our product locator. We do apologize. The Fred Meyer stores only carry our drink products, not our ice cream. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our Webmaster.

Rolling out a product in a new market takes an extraordinary amount of capital, planning and manpower. It has always been our philosophy to saturate a market and then to move onto the next one geographically. Although I can't make any guarantees, we do occasionally abandon that philosophy and enter a market when the right opportunity presents itself.

Thanks for taking time to contact us. We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing Turkey Hill.

Sincerely

TURKEY HILL DAIRY
Bethany Herr
Consumer Relations Representative

Ref: 791649

An email from them this morning.

Ya'll are making me hungry. I've got an ice maker and it's time to dust it off!

Ya'll are making me hungry. I've got an ice maker and it's time to dust it off!

Haven't used mine since last summer, but I have my mom's recipe for the homemade cooked custard base. It is soooo rich, but soooo good! And you can add whatever you want. This time of year, I'm partial to fresh peaches.

I like Bryer ice cream...lately we have been eating Vanilla bean. SO good with fresh strawberries! MMM!

Ill try Turkey hills but pricey. I only look for sale. :)

Back