A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Sipping my coffee

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe they do NOT want people to know where they're?? I am sure if they really wanted to talk you they would of found a way to reach you by now!

Ever stop to think that it's THEIR business what they do and not YOURS? They're not breaking any laws and if they want to keep looking it's not really hurting anyone. So cool your jets, sit and relax and enjoy the day for yourself, dang.

I know the circumstances for why he doesn't get in touch with us. I also know that making a post telling someone you love them, shouldn't cause so much angst for you people. If Jeremy sees the post, he is reassured how much we love him. If he doesn't see the post, what harm is there.

giphy.gif

So double account after you got permabanned. See how long you last this time.

:( No, SilverRoxy. They still are somewhere. No one knows where they are - not his mom or us. I put a message on here just in case he logged on and did a search for his name or in case someone on here knows Jeremy. I just want him to know we love him.
Who searches for their own names ( except those wanted by the police)

I can't believe that Christmas season has started already. I am going to the store on Saturday (instead of Black Friday to avoid crowds) to buy lights for Christmas tree.

Back