A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

FLAMING JUNE and I about do hot water bottle its so cold....very big spider in my bedroom call hubby get rid of it and it gone Somewhere in my bedroom frigging monster,had one crawl over my mouth once woke me up worse nightmare come true..I SO want lay down but BIG BUGGER proberly lay down with me

FLAMING JUNE and I about do hot water bottle its so cold....very big spider in my bedroom call hubby get rid of it and it gone Somewhere in my bedroom frigging monster,had one crawl over my mouth once woke me up worse nightmare come true..I SO want lay down but BIG BUGGER proberly lay down with me

Oh my...that would be a bad way to wake up.... maybe spider add some body warmth if it laid down with you... :D

I still get shudders waking up to one on my mouth I nearly inhaled it.It lurking in my clothes I just know it.i got irrational fear of them I don't want its frigging body heat but you got me wondering it could be cold too and be drawn to me this playing on my mind all day.Hubby say I go look for it and he deal with it no I want him to look for it and deal with it but he want watch footy first,this wont do.. rats mice not a problem

I still get shudders waking up to one on my mouth I nearly inhaled it.It lurking in my clothes I just know it.i got irrational fear of them I don't want its frigging body heat but you got me wondering it could be cold too and be drawn to me this playing on my mind all day.Hubby say I go look for it and he deal with it no I want him to look for it and deal with it but he want watch footy first,this wont do.. rats mice not a problem

Oh that's a hard toss up footy or a spider.... ummm okay maybe a compromise hit him when there are commercials? Or find the spider then grab him...as in hubby :) Granted I take out my own spiders but that last one had me perched on the toilet and tub lol may have called for back up if i could have :) hate that after you find something on you or close your mind gives those phantom bugs somewhere on you.... still not cool of hubby to leave you in distress...would say cancel tv so no more footy but that may constitute as cruel and unusual punishment :D

he get fed up with my whinging soon.i know how make life hard it is tough call for him footy or me.he scared witless of rats and I am debating looking after my friends little girls pet rat..it spider or holiday home for the rat:)..he better spend next hour or so rummerging through bedroom to find it I wont let up until he has,this may be long night

he get fed up with my whinging soon.i know how make life hard it is tough call for him footy or me.he scared witless of rats and I am debating looking after my friends little girls pet rat..it spider or holiday home for the rat:)..he better spend next hour or so rummerging through bedroom to find it I wont let up until he has,this may be long night

Lol oh now that is marvelously wicked.... although can turn back on you if he takes in a spider pet :)

I am going on a baby step , process and majoring in Nursing instead of CNA whoo hoo Anatomy and physiology will be my first step into the program if no summer for sure fall :)

I am going on a baby step , process and majoring in Nursing instead of CNA whoo hoo Anatomy and physiology will be my first step into the program if no summer for sure fall :)

Good for you......school in California?

What do you like to eat at the festival, I'll bet the food is good?

you lucky thing..If you talking Italian then anything...I been to quite a few whan I was younger and lots veggi stuff done it very nice

First day of my summer break. I still cannot believe I survived my first year working at my job. One of the roughest years in my teaching career ever.

Why was this year so rough?

You have to be pretty tough to teach =)

New school, new system and culture shock with going from working in an affluent area to working in inner city Baltimore. Going through with all that crap with the harsh winter and then the riots in Baltimore City.

Back