A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I love coffee

I thinking when it says site not been updated today what it mean because people been on the un-updated bits...Is it something Alex got to do?

New school, new system and culture shock with going from working in an affluent area to working in inner city Baltimore. Going through with all that crap with the harsh winter and then the riots in Baltimore City.

Ah **** that sucks

I have a friend in Baltimore and he's been going through a rough time too with the weather and the riots =/
Glad you stayed warm and safe!

Ah **** that sucks

I have a friend in Baltimore and he's been going through a rough time too with the weather and the riots =/
Glad you stayed warm and safe!

Thanks..it got so much better in the last few months so all is good. Just feel bad for those people who live in the crime ridden neighborhoods.

this poor duck still walking up down road looking for chicks that gulls breakfast..i no hear it quacking(thank god)people looking to me do something but I aint got any orange sauce .a distressed mother duck is not to be tackled she only come back.

washing-machine-cat.gif

this poor duck still walking up down road looking for chicks that gulls breakfast..i no hear it quacking(thank god)people looking to me do something but I aint got any orange sauce .a distressed mother duck is not to be tackled she only come back.
poor momma duck :(

Yes I've read elsewhere that ducks can be very mean especially if they are protecting or looking for their young.

she gone now I think she resitting more eggs..Poor birds they got put up with speed boat trials and gulls know this so waiting for poor birds to take cover and that just where the gulls are sitting their chicks

FLAMING JUNE and I about do hot water bottle its so cold....very big spider in my bedroom call hubby get rid of it and it gone Somewhere in my bedroom frigging monster,had one crawl over my mouth once woke me up worse nightmare come true..I SO want lay down but BIG BUGGER proberly lay down with me

Holy sh*t. I would be screaming. I need to re-share my story of the spider that was on my back (in my shirt) a few years ago and it sent me flinging my hairspray can into the mirror. :lol: I am too busy at work right now to type it out, but I will as soon as I can.

you ok allycat i think i guess..i read about woman who had one of those old fashioned night dress nylon two layers and BIG SPIDER stuck between the layers when she woke up see flat spider and she had bites all along her side yet spiders here are said not to bite

got tooth ache more like agnoy infection going into sinus I feel sick been up two nights trying do anything take mind off it...even bought pac of fags I screaming up the wall

got tooth ache more like agnoy infection going into sinus I feel sick been up two nights trying do anything take mind off it...even bought pac of fags I screaming up the wall

I hope you see a dentist fast , that has to hurt like hell!

Back