A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I think my 14-15 year old kitty has stomach acid. Since I can't afford to take her to the vet for diagnosis (and that's not something they can easily diagnose anyway), I hope what I've found on the internet helps. So far, baby food on a raised surface is helping. Though she'd like more, I'm giving her stomach a chance to adjust to her eating again.

You could stop by your vet (if he/she is close by) and pick up some c/d or i/d canned food. The i/d is good for gastrointestional issues. It might help ease your kitty's stomach. One can costs us $1.75 each (they're not big cans, though).

(The c/d is for bladder issues, but it's still soft food and our cats seem to love it -- it's soothing compared to dry, hard food. We only give these cans whenever there's something going on, otherwise they have dry. So if your cat is used to dry food, maybe one of these would help.)

You could stop by your vet (if he/she is close by) and pick up some c/d or i/d canned food. The i/d is good for gastrointestional issues. It might help ease your kitty's stomach. One can costs us $1.75 each (they're not big cans, though).

(The c/d is for bladder issues, but it's still soft food and our cats seem to love it -- it's soothing compared to dry, hard food. We only give these cans whenever there's something going on, otherwise they have dry. So if your cat is used to dry food, maybe one of these would help.)

Thanks. My kitties get dry and can food. I think the fact that the food was on the floor (as usual) was causing the problem (per something I read on the internet). Having the food "up" seemed to work. I'll finish with the one baby food and then see if she'll eat the can food. I did buy some small cans of food at the pet store the other day to see if she'd eat it. She'd lick it and then walk away. Maybe now she'll actually eat it when I give her some.

Thanks. My kitties get dry and can food. I think the fact that the food was on the floor (as usual) was causing the problem (per something I read on the internet). Having the food "up" seemed to work. I'll finish with the one baby food and then see if she'll eat the can food. I did buy some small cans of food at the pet store the other day to see if she'd eat it. She'd lick it and then walk away. Maybe now she'll actually eat it when I give her some.

One of our dogs eats her food raised above the floor too. It gives her stomach knots to eat at the floor level. Sounds like your kitty is experiencing the same thing. Hugs to you and kitty!

Ok, maybe I can run along side you with a Girl Scout Mint cookie dangling about 2 feet from your face...would that help? :lol:

OH YESSSS if i knew they do. They could give me a warning if i dont run fast enough then they would be gone. I gotta run faster! :lol:

I didn't use Skype until last year. Didn't get a webcam until last year I think so I could use VP lol.

My daughter graduated from high school! Cant believe it. My son and I flew to AZ last weekend for her graduation and just got back on Monday. It was an awesome trip and so good to see my family. :)

My daughter graduated from high school! Cant believe it. My son and I flew to AZ last weekend for her graduation and just got back on Monday. It was an awesome trip and so good to see my family. :)

Beautiful pics on your FB page. Your daughter grew into a very lovely young woman. Congratulations!

I did yoga for the first time. Very relaxing and felt good to stretch the stiff muscles.

I can't find a decent floor mop to buy! I brought one I liked at Shaw's once and was told I could buy replacements for it any time. The replacements for the mop head never came so I was left with the stick , I got a refund for the mop. Everything is crap today , I want to buy a mop that does not made of plastic , I want it to have some metal on it so will last longer !

I wish I could spread out the butterflies in one line in my signature.

I can't find a decent floor mop to buy! I brought one I liked at Shaw's once and was told I could buy replacements for it any time. The replacements for the mop head never came so I was left with the stick , I got a refund for the mop. Everything is crap today , I want to buy a mop that does not made of plastic , I want it to have some metal on it so will last longer !

Truth ... it is sad the quaility of things are so bad now....but everyone wants things as cheap as possible... have you ever thought of making your own... I got tired of mops being useless and did not want to mop on hands and knees so I made one...think it was two years ago and it is still like brand new :)

Sent from my SGH-T399N using AllDeaf App mobile app

Truth ... it is sad the quaility of things are so bad now....but everyone wants things as cheap as possible... have you ever thought of making your own... I got tired of mops being useless and did not want to mop on hands and knees so I made one...think it was two years ago and it is still like brand new :)

I would not mind paying a little more $$$ for something that would last longer. Everything is so deposable now today ! And this end up in our landfills creating more trash. :roll:

Commercial Mops...very heavy, but do the job.....go to a restaurant or hospital and snatch a mop and run out. :giggle:....Can see the Headlines:

"Lady Steals Mop"....people would go around scratching their heads...."what did you say?"

Commercial Mops...very heavy, but do the job.....go to a restaurant or hospital and snatch a mop and run out. :giggle:....Can see the Headlines:

"Lady Steals Mop"....people would go around scratching their heads...."what did you say?"

Lol.. Someone stole the broom from my job...think last week? But it was odd thing to steal...now not so much. ..

I would not mind paying a little more $$$ for something that would last longer. Everything is so deposable now today ! And this end up in our landfills creating more trash. :roll:

What is sad is it did not cost much money to make...just a little time, works better than anything I have bought in a ling time...

Back