A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

That's what spring break is for, getting in all those doctor appts so you don't have to take time off work for them. :)

Exactly...lol. Had one last Fri, one this morning, and again on Wed. Then all done until summer break.

Almost off work! Get to see my little angel[emoji56]

Exactly...lol. Had one last Fri, one this morning, and again on Wed. Then all done until summer break.

I ended up with 2 today! Had to make an apt at another office at my appt. Crazy day!

I wish the sun would come out. It's been gloomy and windy for a few days.

You can borrow my weather... the sun came out today and going to be out here through the week.

I wish the sun would come out. It's been gloomy and windy for a few days.

You can borrow my weather... the sun came out today and going to be out here through the week.

And you can have our next snow storm, you need it more than we do. I went to duck pond today and it's so full the water is up around a trash can now and you can't walk around the pond b/c the path is under water too. I never seen the pond this full before.

No snow here but rain, there hasn't been any snow in the bay area since the early 70's.

We had some snow in Berkley in the 70's when I lived there. I could not believe it , I left the east coast to get away from snow .

No snow here but rain, there hasn't been any snow in the bay area since the early 70's.

Yes, but if we want to be in the snow, for me, it's just a 45 minutes drive. Some years you can go water skiing or snow skiing on the same day. Right now, everything is blooming, grass is nice and green, things looks beautiful. The rain yesterday sure helped some. The hot summer will be here soon though.

Yes, soon enough the grasses will become brown and more risks for wildfires. Hopefully it will not be another bad wildfire in California during the midst of a serious drought. We need a frequent rain storms to bring the droughts down.

Yes, but if we want to be in the snow, for me, it's just a 45 minutes drive. Some years you can go water skiing or snow skiing on the same day. Right now, everything is blooming, grass is nice and green, things looks beautiful. The rain yesterday sure helped some. The hot summer will be here soon though.

I am from Illinois and a cousin moved to California and married a gal from there. She admitted many years ago that she didn't really understand how much of a nuisance and more snow can be here in Southern Illinois (east of St. Louis for those wondering about latitude) as it was something to go to for fun where she grew up.

I am looking forward to running the half marathon this coming sunday. I hope I ll beat my time from last month ago. Wish me a luck! :D

It will be at cornell university in Ithaca, NY. Skunk Cabbage classic run. :)

I am looking forward to running the half marathon this coming sunday. I hope I ll beat my time from last month ago. Wish me a luck! :D

Good luck!!

Good luck! What is the time you have to beat from last month?

All the best Frisky, hope it's a lot warmer than your last half marathon! It's supposed to be a nice warm day over here in Maine on Sunday, so expect it'll be nice there too. Good luck!

Good luck!

Back