A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Here's the Michigan Ave drawbridge up:

20141025_095559_zps3tyiuk0b.jpg

Seeing it go down was totally AWESOME. :P

What is that caved into the big stones on sides of the bridge , it looks pretty .

What is that caved into the big stones on sides of the bridge , it looks pretty .

Sorry. I misread what you meant. The artwork on that stone I'm not sure about. I can check it out in a few weeks' time when the Wells Street Bridge construction is done. I have plans to take a photo of it, but I need to wait for the completion of construction first, which should be in a few weeks.

Last edited:
That is like a hearing people telling me they can hear me just fine on the phone.

No it isn't. I was able to see them just fine. Not my problem if you can't. It is your computer and not anybody's else's fault. It is not the same comparison as hearing on the phone.

No it isn't. I was able to see them just fine. Not my problem if you can't. It is your computer and not anybody's else's fault. It is not the same comparison as hearing on the phone.

I rigged her computer so it is my fault.

Earlier today, I took this photo:

20141026_122735_zpskfurgfrv.jpg

I asked how much it weighed, and I'd think 40-50 pounds.

I saw the dog. However, my focus was on that pumpkin.

I know but having a dog that loves to pee on any object he see I could help put think of the dog doing the same . We have a fair out here and people try to grow the biggest pumpkin to win $$$.

I know but having a dog that loves to pee on any object he see I could help put think of the dog doing the same . We have a fair out here and people try to grow the biggest pumpkin to win $$$.

Yes, those are common in parts of the US. Not sure if Illinois does it, though. I know that the Illinois State Fair was a few months back, and it's in July, I believe. Not sure if there's anything for pumpkins, however. I do know of a pumpkin farm up north, though.

Sorry to do this again but 50 lbs? That has to be at least couple hundred pounds.

I don't even know how much it weighs, and I did ask, and was told to go inside. 200 pounds? I have no idea. I'm just giving an estimate, although it's been a few years since I'd seen a pumpkin that size, so I could be entirely wrong, and you could be entirely right.

This photo was taken in Wilmette, just before Wilmette Harbor. This harbor is one of the ones I know of.

20141026_122735_zpskfurgfrv.jpg

Back